AOMA is now in Phase III of it's response plan
AOMA is complying with national, state, and local authorities regarding COVID 19 response. Our campus, clinic and store closures will remain in effect accordingly. We will provide notice when operations are back to normal schedules. Herbal Dispensary and Virtual Herbal Consults are available which can be scheduled through the traditional patient scheduling process for consults or by calling our Herbal dispensaries North and South for herbal prescriptions. Thanks for your understanding during these challenging times.
Chinese Herbal Tele-Health appointments are available and herbal prescriptions/refills can be filled for scheduled pickup or USPS shipping. Please leave a message at 512-467-0370 or email AOMA-ClinicStaff@aoma.edu to schedule!
- We discontinued holding onsite clinics until further notice. A re-opening plan is in development.
- Offsite clinics are discontinued until our affiliates re-open.
- AOMA Herbal Medicine North and South is currently closed to walk in traffic, but is accepting and filling orders for pick-up or shipping.
- All didactic learning is taking place virtually via Zoom, until a re-opening date is established.
- AOMA’s request for a distance learning waiver was approved by ACAOM and SACSCOC, allowing us the ability to execute this plan and is currently allowed through December 31, 2020.
- AOMA leadership will continue monitoring and assessing, as closures may be extended based on national and local developments. Additional information will be posted on the front page of www.AOMA.edu – please check there for ongoing updates.
- AOMA will make every effort to ensure students graduate as timely as possible.