Are you looking for a part-time job? Many students maintain part-time positions throughout their time at AOMA and beyond. If you're looking for work in Austin, use our Part-time Work Guide. You can download the guide here.
On this page, we list job opportunities for acupuncturists that have been sent directly to AOMA by local, national, and international sources. We list at least 50 of the most recent job postings, so please note the date before each job description and contact employers directly to ask if positions are still open. AOMA has partnered with Resumes for America to bring you a free resume tool. Resume Builder assists you to create an effective and professional resume by providing expert tips, writing examples, and helpful suggestions. The software also comes with a cover letter builder, thank you letter builder, and more. For all students registering for the first time or returning students logging in, visit the free resume builder now and sign in with your university issued email address.
If you have a job opportunity or practice for sale that you would like to see listed here, please contact the Career Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7/19/19; Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Position: Acupuncturit and LMT - Deep Relief Austin
Deep Relief is looking for an Acupuncturist who is also a licensed Massage Therapist and still willing to perform both modalities:
• Pain Management is our focus: DNA and Motor point/sports acupuncture are the primary treatment styles used by acupuncturists, must enjoy and be comfortable with deep tissue work as well
• Have Ashiatsu training OR be Interested in learning the DR version of Ashiatsu
• Willing to learn and perform our Signature massage
• Available for at least 2 or 4 shifts per week
• This is shift work, but if you are not booked you do not have to come in, but must be on-call within reason
• Company shirt or scrubs are the uniform
• Be willing to learn how to use Mindbody software
• Opportunity for growth is available as I will be looking to groom someone for lead therapist/manager position
as we grow in the coming months. (moving to a store front…)
• Commission based pay at 40% (subcontractor)
• $1000 Hiring bonus after 6 months of service
• In house training (Massage CEUs coming soon)
• Weekly acupuncture treatments & 1 Free massage per month, until this is substituted
with a health care stipend
Send us your resume to: email@example.com
Louisa Tomaio Dipl OM LAc, LMT
- 7/15/19; PT Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Position: Part-Time Vacation Relief Acupuncturist - Oriental Medicine Associates
Vacation relief and part-time help needed: I am looking for a motivated licensed acupuncturist who is willing to cover for 7 days while I’m on a long overdue vacation, and then transition to permanent part-time if we’re a good fit. Hours will vary with patient load. Everything provided, you just step in and treat alongside one other permanent associate with her own patient list. Candidate must be able to work in Georgetown, Texas, so someone living in north Austin and above is preferred. 11 year established practice and VA Community Care provider, so candidate must be willing to treat veterans. Will train on scheduling and charting protocol; after vacation front office staff will be back to handle calls and scheduling.
Please send resume and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathy Kerr, L.Ac.
Oriental Medicine Associates
212 W. 10th St.
Georgetown, TX 78626
- 7/8/19; Acupuncture Associate, Austin, TX
Position - Acupuncture Associate
Integrative/Holistic Medicine Clinic in downtown Austin is seeking an Acupuncturist to step into the practice. The current Acupuncturist on staff is looking to transition his practice to the right individual, as he is moving out of state at the end of August. You would work in an office with Medical Doctors practicing holistic/functional medicine. There is a front desk staff, laundry service and EHR software provided, among other perks.
This job is perfect for the individual who is highly motivated to learn the deeper concepts of Classical Chinese Medicine and apply them to clinical practice immediately. You would start with observation and select studies, in somewhat of a mentorship role. The goal is to be ready for takeover of patient care starting September.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes, or be willing to work on strengthening these skills:
- Ability to work on physical, emotional and spiritual levels with patients
- Some understanding of Daoist concepts and how they apply to Chinese Medicine
- Desire to learn principles of meridian systems (extraordinary vessels, primary channels, luo, divergent, sinew)
- Familiarity with the teachings of Jeffrey Yuen
- Ability to incorporate bodywork/Qi Gong into Acupuncture sessions
- Strong hands
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a team setting
- Understanding of Biomedical principles
If interested, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include a recent picture and proof of current licensure.
- 6/28/19; Acupuncturist, Coventry, RI
Position: Associate Acupuncturist - Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine, LLC
Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine, LLC located in Coventry, Rhode Island is a thriving holistic clinic with an upbeat, nurturing and positive vibe. We're looking for a team player who is interested in growing with us. Together we can be a powerful and supportive force in our community that ripples out waves of positive change through holistic healing - what we call Nature's Healing.
If you want to focus on developing your treatment skills, treating patients and growing a practice and you don't want to worry about the business-end of things this position is perfect for you. This position is commission-based pay with incentives to truly help you be successful and thrive. We believe in a clinical atmosphere that allows you to continue to develop as a healer in mind, body and spirit so you can continue to expand your knowledge and capacity to serve our patients. Together we can be that positive and supportive force of change in health and healing. Let's do this!
Contact: Chris Carlow
Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine, LLC
982 Tiogue Avenue
Coventry, RI 02816
- 6/28/19; Acupuncturist, Fairbanks, AK
Position: Acupuncturist - Alaska Center for Natural Medicine
We are a multi-disciplinary clinic looking for a new acupuncturist to join our team. We are looking for someone who provides excellent patient care, collaborates well with other providers, and participates in the fun. We encourage our providers to see patients 4 days per week so they can take advantage of the free time and the beauty our state has to offer. Alaska has good insurance coverage and some of the highest reimbursement rates in the country. We are located in a 16,000 sq ft beautiful clinic with ample parking. Our clinic provides full time billing and collections personnel, friendly front desk staff, a medical assistant, and a marketing team. Feel free to check out our website at alaskacenterfornaturalmedicine.com. To contact us: Call Audrey Stack at 907-452-3600 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6/28/19; Space for Rent, Lakeway, TX
Space for Rent - Lakeway, TX
Expanding our day spa located in the Lakeway Village Square Plaza in the heart of Lakeway, TX ... Super Location!
We have two treatment rooms available starting immediately. The rooms are fully decorated and all utilities included, internet, hydraulic bed, client call system in room, security system, and more.
The price is $250/week or $50 per day. Seeking full or part time professionals to fill the room. Open to a variety of holistic practitioners: acupuncturists, massage therapists, herbalists, reiki therapists, etc.
We are all independent contractors. We are looking for someone quiet, clean, professional and business oriented to share our beautiful space. We currently have a large clientele that the right individual could pull from but, are looking for someone who can build their own clientele as well. For more information or questions contact Ashley Duke Wagner at the phone number or email listed below. TX state license required.
Blush Beauty Bar
Ashley Duke Wagner - Owner/Esthetician
1200 Lakeway Drive, Suite 10
Lakeway, TX 78734
- 6/25/19; PT Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Position: Part-Time / Flexible Acupuncturist - Aloe Foundation
Seeking licensed acupuncture practitioners for part-time/flexible non-profit work. The Aloe Foundation is a non-profit organization which provides holistic, healing care to individuals affected by illness or trauma. The Aloe Foundation hosts free wellness clinics for community partners including SAFE, Ronald McDonald House, the Breast Cancer Resource Center and servicemen and women at Camp Mabry. We are seeking acupuncture practitioners who want to give back to their community. These positions are flexible, with limited hours, and not meant to replace any current job. The hours are perfect for someone with a flexible schedule, as wellness clinics are only on Mondays from 11-2. Compensation is $25 per hour.
We are focused on instilling a sense of peaceful respite for those dealing with life’s most difficult moments. Join us and a team of a wonderful, giving group of therapists. If you are interested in bringing comfort and care to those who need it most, please send resume to email@example.com
- 6/24/19; Front Desk Assistant, Cedar Park, TX
Position: Front Desk Assistant - Achieve Integrative Health
Achieve Integrative Health is an Acupuncture and Wellness Clinic. We function as a team, support each other and build each other up. We are known for our Team Culture. We help each other succeed both professional and on a personal level. Our team works hard, and holds each other accountable to high standards. Every team member's performance is measured via stats. Our team is made of givers, not takers, as we focus on Giving first, instead of Taking first. Our team members do not believe in handouts. If you have a strong work ethic and just need an opportunity to shine, hop onto our bus and we will find a seat for you.
We combine Acupuncture, Chinese herbs, and nutrition to help our patients regain their Health Independence. This is not just another job at a medical clinic, it's an opportunity to make a change in the lives and health of thousands of people and make a change in your life and health.
We are a growing company with 2 locations in the Austin Metro and have plans on opening 3 more locations. That's why we need help, but we are also looking for the right team member. We ARE looking for team members that meet the expectations of the quote "10 things that require zero talent"
1. being on time
2. work ethic
4. body language
8. being coachable
9. doing extra
10. being prepared
AND you must have a passion for helping 1 million people improve their health.
* This is an Entry level position, experience is not required
* Front desk and other admin duties (scheduling, checking in and out, collecting payments)
* Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients
* Verify insurance
* Other duties as assigned
Mon-Thur (8:29am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-6:15pm), Fr (8:29am-12:30pm)
WHAT WE OFFER
* Training Salary: negotiable, after 90 day probation, base salary will be determined based on the results you produce during your probation period (this is the time for you to show us your work ethic and your ability to produce measurable results)
* After the 90 day probation, if you are accepted onto our Team your compensation will be: base salary + performance based bonuses (base salary will be based on results produced during training period)
* In house Medical Services for Team Members (acupuncture, manual therapy, infrared sauna, infrared imaging, dietary consultations, functional pulse diagnosis, lab reviews) for FREE
* Paid Time Off, paid holidays
* Personal Development Training
* Opportunities for career advancement
* Additional perks and discounts
* email us your resume
* email us your average monthly compensation for the past 3 years
* email us a cover letter answering the following questions:
1. If you are the student, how do you prefer to learn from a teacher, what do you expect the teacher to do for you?
2. What is your Ideal Team like? What are the must-haves for you to commit to a Team?
3. If a student fails a class with an F, who's responsibility is it? the teacher, the student or both? Why?
4. What are you looking for in compensation?
- 6/24/19; Acupuncturist, Bee Cave, TX
Position: Acupuncturist - Serasana
Serasana means “To Be Healthy”, and our mission is to create a community of hope and healing. Serasana is a Wellness Studio that fuses ancient wellness practices, specializing in rejuvenation through stress and pain management by blending acupuncture, yoga, massage, healing tea and remedies.
We are looking for a licensed acupuncturist to join our team. Our environment is unique-we have a beautiful tea bar and a thoughtful retail selection that supports our clients on their wellness journey. We have seven individual treatment rooms with space to also offer community acupuncture several days per week.
- Understand the Serasana model of health and wellness, and work together with fellow team members to help our clients take full advantage of available offerings
- Meet with clients to obtain information about their concerns, symptoms, medical history, diet, lifestyle, and psychological health
- Make diagnoses, according to Chinese Medicine and determine session strategies
- Explain procedures to clients and prepare them for session
- Identify precise locations on client’s body where needles should be inserted, or where electrical or heat stimulation is to be applied
- Competent with the following modalities: acupuncture, gua sha, cupping, moxibustion and electrical stimulation of the needles
- Following each session, consult with the client about other therapies, diet, exercise, and overall wellness
- Suggest appropriate inclusion of herbal medicine, and provide client with Wellness Prescription
- Evaluate session outcomes and maintain client records as SOAP Notes
- Comply with quality, safety, and infection-prevention protocols, as well as laws and regulations
- Maintain continuing education requirements, read trade journals, and keep up-to-date on industry practices and regulations
- Clean therapy rooms and equipment used after sessions
- Attend and participant in meetings and training
- Report to the Manager
- Current acupuncture license
- Up to date on continuing education
- Current personal liability insurance
- Frequent bending at the waist
- Brisk walking and keen eyesight
- Ability to assist disabled clients
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Live a tobacco-free lifestyle
- Report to work free from any adverse effects of drugs or alcohol
- Computer, Smart phone, IPad, Washer, Dryer, TDP lamps, suction style cups, TENS unit
- Competitive per session compensation + tip + commission
- Continuing Education Reimbursement of up to $50 per year for eligible employees
- All supplies and each treatment room is equipped
- No required uniforms, polo shirts, scrubs, etc
- Flexible schedule
- 20% Discounts Retail, Yoga Teacher Training, Acupuncture, and Massage
- 50% Discount on Workshops
- Free Unlimited Yoga-Beautiful studio offering a weekly schedule of nearly 40 classes
- Contributions into the Serasana Bee Cave retirement plan upon meeting eligibility requirement
- 6/21/19; Office Sublease, Austin, TX
Office Sublease - Austin, TX
Great office location centrally located off of 25th & Lamar in the Nob Hill Office Park. . Office is 1100 s/f with 3 treatment rooms ranging in size from approx 9'x11.5', 11'x 13.5, 10'x 15' and includes a very nice waiting room, consult/break room, bathroom and large walk in storage closet Perfectly suited for massage therapy/bodywork, acupuncture, psychotherapist, or other compatible services. Covered parking for tenants, and designated visitor parking and/street parking. Handicapped accessible. Available September 1st, or could possibly make sooner. One treatment room is currently rented by 2 massage therapists.
2 years left on the lease. Utilities run approximately $70-$90/month, some furniture is also negotiable.
See full listing and pictures HERE
- 6/14/19; Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Position: Acupuncturist - Miraval Austin Resort and Spa
Miraval Austin is seeking is hiring full-time and part-time acupuncturists/herbalists.
Our ideal candidate has acupuncturist and herbalist experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, the desire and ability to work independently as well as part of a team, is enthusiastic and has a strong desire to assist guests and a wellbeing journey.
- Meet with guests in 30 to 60 minute appointments to obtain information about their concerns, symptoms, medical history, diet, and lifestyle
- Explain protocols and procedures to guests and prepare them for treatment
- Make recommendations according for use of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine and determine session strategies
- Discuss treatment options and preventative measures
- Perform acupressure and related techniques
- Following a procedure, consult with guests about other therapy, diet, exercise, and emotional health
- Evaluate session outcomes and maintain client records as SOAP Notes
- Remain competent with the following modalities: acupuncture, acupressure, moxibustion gua sha, and cupping
- Comply with quality, safety, and infection-prevention protocols, as well as Texas State laws and regulations
- Maintain continuing education requirements, remain current on industry practices and regulations
- Maintain accurate guest treatment records
- Ensure all safety, infection, quality and environmental procedures and rules are in place and are followed
- Master’s degree (or higher) in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Must be NCCAOM board certified in Acupuncture and Herbology.
- Active Acupuncture License in Texas.
- 6/14/19; Practice for Sale, Sheridan, WY
Practice for Sale - Sheridan, WY
This sole proprietorship in Sheridan, Wyoming enjoys a reputation for highest standards of care and patient loyalty. We helped introduce acupuncture and Chinese medicine to the region, and there is an evolving interest and appreciation for our ability to integrate into patients’ health and medical teams. The rented office has been continuously located in Sheridan’s downtown historical post office building since it first opened on June 1, 2006.
The stable cash-based income with four-day work week is producing an upswing in 2018 and into 2019, as more and more of the public are seeking acupuncture and the other modalities we offer. Income for 2018 and the first five months of 2019 has produced $80,466 acupuncture and $8,411 herbal therapy = $88,877. Further, the average monthly gross income for 2018 was $5,095 – and for the first five months of this current year is $5,546 – a significant increase for this established practice. This practice is valued at $40,326. Our asking price is $29,500 for turn-key; $28,000 non-turn-key. Buyer is responsible for financing. We would be glad to assist the new owner during the transition.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up phone and on-site visits.
- 6/11/19; Space for Rent, Plano, TX
Space for Rent - Plano, TX
Our beautiful clinic conveniently located in the West Plano Medical Center has one treatment room available for rent. We are a multi-disciplinary medical office with a relaxing atmosphere and ample parking available for clients. Rental of the room would include utilities, use of spacious waiting area and other common areas for $800.00/month. This is the perfect start up place as it is centrally located and easily accessible from many major cities in the area. For more information, please contact Tena Scarber, Owner of Innovative Healing Center at 972-742-1152 or email@example.com.
- 6/10/19; Acupuncturist, Butler, PA
Position: Acupuncturist - The Abie Abraham VA Medical Center
The staff acupuncturist (L.Ac.) works as a team member of the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services (PMRS) department within the Butler VA Health Care System under the supervision of the Department Program Manager. The incumbent provides clinical acupuncture services within all settings of the Butler VA Health Care System to include the Health Care Center (HCC), Domiciliary Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program (DRRTP), Community Living Center (CLC), and Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOC).
The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
Performs safe, clinically indicated acupuncture services utilizing current clean needle technique (CNT) as identified by the Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM).
Receives patient referrals for evaluation; independently analyzes medical histories and physical findings to formulate a differential diagnosis based on oriental and western medicine paradigms; develops treatment plans and modifies plans on an ongoing basis.
Interprets findings and educates patients and families about biomedical and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) disease process, purpose of treatment, and patients' rights and responsibility to improve compliance with treatment.
Enters prosthetics consults for necessary self-management equipment.
Completes electronic progress notes on patients assigned at required intervals.
Contributes to the knowledge and techniques in relation to acupuncture, traditional Chinese modalities, and Whole Health initiatives by actively participating in the facility education and in-service programs. Effectively serves as a consultant for healthcare providers regarding the delivery of acupuncture services.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Relocation/Recruitment Incentive: No
- 6/4/19; Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Position: Acupuncturist - Austin, TX
We are bringing chiropractors, Chiropractic Physicians , acupuncturists, and sports massage therapists on board to implement a very successful opportunity with a concept developed by Dr. Mara who resides in the North East.
Full training will be provided. Doctors who are looking to expand their practice will benefit from this revolutionary concept that has helped thousands of patients.
Or also we have an excellent opportunity for a Chiropractor who can provide outstanding care for patients and not have to deal with the difficulties of owning a practice!
We are looking for a friendly, dependable, structured, organized and systems-oriented Chiropractor/Healers. You must have a sincere desire to help individuals heal and reach a wellness lifestyle.
We truly believe that we can transform lives in our community by changing the culture of healthcare. Join us and help us bring health and wellness to our community!
Please forward your CV and any additional questions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- 5/30/19; Practice for Sale; Arroyo Grande, CA
Practice for Sale - Arroyo Grande Acupuncture
Step into a well established, thriving practice, right out of acupuncture school. You have given years of your life to learning the amazing field of acupuncture and health & wellness. How many more are you willing to give towards getting your practice started? What if you could start with a practice right in the heart of the central coast in a beautiful, well known, and highly desired location. What if you are already a practicing Acupuncturist who would like to practice in one on the most beautiful areas in the country? How hard would it be to start over? Do you want to go through that again?
Our practice has been serving the Village of Arroyo Grande and the Five Cities for over 18 years. We are well known, and what is more important, well liked in this area.
This is a turn key business with a full book of clients. The nice thing is, there is also room for growth.
Our office has two amazing treatment rooms, a large lobby, and area for another treatment room or group activities. We have two Massage Therapists on staff, and local guest yoga and pilate instructors that regularly bring in groups for classes.
Right now, I’m sure you’re excited but tired. You have the choice of building on the momentum of a currently thriving practice or starting a business from scratch.
Buying an already established clinic will put you years ahead in your professional development.
Let’s face it, patient numbers matter. Starting on your own, you can become a good acupuncturist by beginning with a few patients and building slowly. Or you can become an exceptional acupuncturist by getting started with a full schedule and putting your focus on your skills, and not on being an ad agent.
What’s in it for you:
- 850 sq. feet of office space
- Signing over of 5 year lease with option of another 5 years
- Huge Acu-fan base in the area
- Sustainable business that grossed over $110,000 in 2018
- Pre-formed community composed of people who delight in helping this clinic succeed
- Online scheduling, Website, etc., set up to prevent months of anguish
- Professionally developed brand, logo, and website that is well known in AG
- Lifeline for the first year: Problem solving, with previous owner to get through known or unknown challenges to help make your new business run smoothly
All of this for only $65,000! You owe it to yourself to check out Arroyo Grande Acupuncture and see if it’s a good fit for your future. Your new business is waiting; do you want to end the year with good intentions? Or a paycheck?
- 5/24/19; Acupuncturist, Dallas, TX
Position: Acupuncturist - Dallas, TX
Join the Revolution in Acupuncture!
The Modern Acupuncture Mission: TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER extends to not only patients but to all of our acupuncturists and staff who are helping to bring the healing power of acupuncture to millions of Americans.
Full and Part Time Licensed Acupuncturists needed for our 3 Dallas upscale clinics.
Do what you love and enhance the lives of countless others. Join a community of wellness-minded individuals on a mission to heal the world one tiny needle at a time.
Modern Acupuncture is hiring for our Dallas, Addison and Plano clinics.
What we will do for you is allow you to practice in a modern, upscale facility to spread the healing art of acupuncture while we take care of all the business hassles and marketing to bring you 80+ new patients every month!
This is an employee position with guaranteed base pay and bonus potential. We handle all marketing and administration, so you can do what you do best, make people feel better!
No more driving to the office for one patient or scheduling your hours around another job… you really get to practice acupuncture full time! Bring yourself, your enthusiasm and your talents and skills while we take care of the rest.
Receive paid training in Modern Acupuncture needling techniques from world renowned Bob Doane and his successful program.
** WE OFFER**
Competitive compensation, with bonus potential
Paid major medical insurance benefit – for Full Time (FT) employees
Paid Healthiest You benefit (Virtual Tele Doctor) – for FT employees
10 PTO days – for FT employees
5 Paid holidays – for FT employees
Paid Malpractice Insurance
Relocation package (for out of area employees)
We supply all materials so you can concentrate on your patients
A beautiful upscale clinic to practice in
Professional upbeat atmosphere
We supply all clients and handle all marketing so you can focus on wellness
Quickly enhance your acupuncture techniques and outcomes by working in a beautiful high energy clinic. Hundreds of people get healthier while you become a Super Acupuncturist!
Be an integral part of this new and innovation wellness concept. Work with like-minded and supportive team members. No more flying solo!
Modern Acupuncture’s family is knowledgeable, experienced and above all else, concerned for the team members’ wellbeing.
For more information, visit www.modacu.com.
To apply for immediate consideration, send your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5/24/19; Room for Rent, Austin, TX
Room for Rent - Austin, TX
Treatment room share - Acupuncture, massage, tuina, nutrition, etc. 2-3 days a week, flexible with days. Busy chiropractic office close to Bee Cave Rd and Mopac. You’d be sharing the room with the acupuncturist. It’s currently furnished but if you have things you’d like to bring we can figure something out. Office has nice waiting area, break room, and ample parking. You will likely get referrals from myself and the chiropractors but should have your own clientele primarily. The chiropractic work is called NUCCA, and I do very gentle Japanese Style Acupuncture. Hoping to find someone to complement that work. $450/mo for 2 days a week and $600 for 3 days a week. Email email@example.com for more information
- 5/24/19; Acupuncturist; San Francisco, CA
Position: Acupuncturist - San Francisco, CA
Seeking acupuncturist to join our well-established clinic of 30+ years in Inner Richmond, San Francisco.
Qualifications: Chinese-English bilingual and female licensed acupuncturist. Clinic is open four days a week, and it is a stable position with potential for long-term growth. If interested, please contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5/17/19; Room for Rent; Austin, TX
Room rental in South Austin - Massage Evolved
11' x 12' room with two windows and vinyl plank flooring available June 1st. $550 per month, utilities included.
Room is part of a 4-room suite that is occupied by a therapeutic-focused massage practice. Office is currently under mild construction, so we do not have photos of the finished space you'll be renting. The office is part of a 8 building office park located at the corner of Manchaca Rd and Davis Lane in South Austin.
We are seeking someone that has some clients established but has room to take referrals of our clients on occasion. Common areas include an ADA compliant restroom; kitchenette area with sink, storage, fridge and microwave; and small lobby with room for 4 clients.
Reply to: email@example.com
- 5/14/19; Room for Rent, Austin, TX
Room for Rent - Austin, TX
Room Rental Description: Room available in west Austin, Spicewood Forest Office Park, 4131 Spicewood Springs Road, Suite N8. Looking for a respectful, tidy, mature massage therapist or acupuncturist to share my office. It’s fully furnished with a waiting room, kitchenette and bathroom. Rent is $125/day/month, fairly flexible on which days you could pick (except Mondays and Saturday mornings). Room is not available by the hour, ideally someone who wants 2 or 3 days a month. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Or here's a link to that ad if that is helpful:
- 5/14/19; Room for Rent, Omaha, NE
Space for Rent - Omaha, NE
3808 South 203rd Plaza, Omaha, NE 68130
108 sq. ft. room
New husband and wife Chiropractic office opening July 2019. Searching for an acupuncturist to fill 108 sq ft. empty room. Acupuncturist will operate as an independent contractor, so that only a rent is paid each month. This is a new building, rent will include a room, use of reception area, restrooms, and break room with washer and dryer. Application process will include interview and tour of the office. We are looking for a like-minded individual who wants to help the West Omaha community improve their health and wellness. Contract will be signed upon agreement to terms discussed at interview.
Serious inquires only. Please contact Tara at 308-991-6601
Resume can be submitted by email to: email@example.com
- 5/13/19; Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Position: Acupuncturist - Achieve Integrative Health
Acupuncturists WANTED (full-time & part-time positions available)
Achieve Integrative Health, one of Austin's Top Acupuncture Clinics is expanding. We are looking for 1 acupuncturist to join our Cedar Park location and 1 Acupuncturist to go between our Central Austin & Cedar Park Location.
The Achieve Integrative Health's mission: Obsessed with Making Pain and Suffering Optional!
Do you have a passion for Women's Health and Fertility? Neuropathy? Chronic Pain? Do you inspire to help millions of people live a natural, healthier life? Are you interested in joining an innovative team that has created a NEW SYSTEM of delivering Acupuncture and spreading TCM to the public?
We are looking for 2 unique L. Ac. to join our team to help us spread our mission. The uniqueness of our team is our CULTURE. We support each other both on a professional level and a personal level. We celebrate each other's wins, and support each other in our lows. Our team helps each other succeed both professionally and personally.
No Experience required. Bring yourself, your smile, your positive energy, and your strong work ethic.
These are NOT subcontractor positions or % split or hourly position. Both positions are Salaried positions.
Competitive compensation, with a lucrative bonus structure (based on results produced) that starts after your 3 month probation period
Paid vacation (PTO) for qualifying employees
Paid Malpractice Insurance for qualifying employees
Professional upbeat atmosphere
Support Team (you will be supported by Admin and other LAcs)
Personal development training
Needles and Supplies provided
Opportunities for career advancement
In house wellness services for Immediate Family Members
Discounted In house Wellness Services for Extended Family Members
email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
email us your salary/compensation/hourly wage history for past 3 years (include all past jobs even if it's not acupuncture related)
email us a cover letter answering the following questions:
Q: What type of Culture do you look for when deciding to join a new team?
Q: Why are you wanting to join a team instead of being your own boss and opening your own clinic?
Q: If a student gets an F in a class, who's responsible for the student getting an F?
- 5/13/19; Acupuncturist, Ashburn, VA
Position: Acupuncturist - The Wellness Connection
Part or full time position in a multi-disciplinary wellness facility regarding development, implementation, and coordination of Acupuncture treatments. The acupuncturist may treat a wide range of conditions and acupuncture may be used alone or as an adjunct to traditional medical care. The acupuncturist includes the stimulation of specific points along the skin of the body using thin needles with or without the addition of electric stimulation. The acupuncturist may use various techniques commonly taught in East Asian Medicine or Acupuncture schools.
-Ability to screen referrals and direct patients to other services as appropriate.
-The acupuncturist will utilize standard medical evaluation procedures and East Asian Medicine evaluation to formulate a differential diagnosis to develop an acupuncture treatment plan.
-Ability to formulate an acupuncture treatment plan independently and with other health care professionals.
-Ability to educate patients on health lifestyle changes including nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, mind body techniques and other matters related to acupuncture care. This includes the ability to communicate with individuals of varying backgrounds.
-Skilled in the selection and use of the appropriate acupuncture tools and supplies based on needs of the patient.
-The acupuncturist shall document and code information related to patient care in the electronic health care record on a timely basis.
-The acupuncturist communicates with other health care providers as appropriate.
-Maintains training and attends recommended peer supervision meetings.
Majority of the responsibilities will take place at The Wellness Connection at either of our locations: Ashburn, VA or in Stone Ridge (Aldie), VA. Spacious, climate-controlled, modern, luxurious offices will be provided upon appointments. The facility will house varied therapies concurrently in separate, sound-proof, private offices, while conducting group yoga and Pilates classes in a separate fitness section. Facility work hours are Monday-Friday 7am to 8pm, and Saturday 7am-5pm; however, individual schedules may vary. Individual responsibilities are mostly limited to providing clients outstanding, satisfactory services. The atmosphere is positive, encouraging, and team-work oriented.
The Wellness Connection offers a revenue share model for it’s Independent Contractors. A percentage of your billable hour supports rent, office furniture and decorations, the use of common-areas, such as the lobby and/or kitchen facilities, basic utilities including Wi-Fi, access to the brand’s website and social media, and community outreach activities, around-the-clock inbound call support, brand referrals, training, peer supervision and – upon request – business support. Contractors will be paid bi-monthly.
-Education: Masters or advanced level degree in acupuncture or oriental medicine from a program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM). Graduates of foreign acupuncture programs meet the requirements if they have a full unrestricted and current license to practice acupuncture in the state of Virginia.
-Certification: Must be board certified through the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). The board certification must be current and the acupuncturist must abide by the certifying body's requirements for continuing education.
Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice acupuncture in Virginia.
-Have comprehensive liability insurance and a workers compensation policy.
-Undergo a background check,
-Have at least 2 years of experience,
-Be able to establish empathy and a person-centered approach,
-Have the ability to recognize own limitations and respond to difficult situations,
-Have the ability to apply academic and research knowledge to problems,
-Critically and analytically work in a self-motivated and independent way,
-Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with team members as well as patients,
-Have a strong dedication to wellness lifestyle.
Applicants, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- 5/12/19; PT Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Position: Part-time Acupuncturist - Rosewood Wellness
We are a growing wellness office looking for an Acupuncturist to contract a 20+ hour per week, part-time position (with the potential for full-time).
Our office family is composed of individuals who are hardworking, caring and dedicated to helping others in a holistic environment. Someone who harmonizes with the atmosphere of the office and shares the same motivation is an ideal candidate.
Rosewood Wellness is currently a central Austin location and soon to expand to a south Austin in the Oak Hill area. Working out of both locations may be needed.
Job Type: Part-time/Full Time
Pay is dependent on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
License: Acupuncture License (Required)
- 5/12/19; Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Position: Licensed Acupuncturist - Bright Star Wellness
Established company seeks to contract a Licensed Acupuncturist to perform mobile table/chair services, at various companies, in the Austin area.
Pay is based on service hour, at $35-40.00 per hour. You must be dependable, outgoing, and friendly
Experience is preferred, but at the least, you must express a proven routine. You must carry your own liability insurance.
***Please do not call after you have submitted your application. If you meet the qualifications, you will be given a call back.***
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $40.00 /hour
Acupuncture: 1 year (Preferred)
Acupuncture License (Required)
- 5/11/19; PT Office Assistant, Austin, TX
Position: Office Assistant - Sage Acupuncture
Part Time: (2-3 shifts per week, with additional shifts at times)
Responsibilities: Smooth operation of a multi-practitioner practice, quickly navigating scheduling and bookkeeping software, maintaining office appearance, product ordering and stocking.
Must be Mac proficient, and have exceptional customer service skills.
Demonstration of a compassionate, confident and professional attitude is a must. We are looking for the right candidate who has flexibility in their schedule and is able to offer longevity in the position.
Send job specific cover letter and resume to:
Make the subject line “Office assistant position”.
Copy and paste the questions below into a cover letter and answer them individually and completely.
- Why/How do I excel at customer service?
- Why am I interested in working at a holistic medical clinic?
- What do I feel my strengths are related to this position?
- 5/10/19; Acupuncurist, Bellingham, WA
Position: Acupuncturist - The Acupuncture Health Center
The Acupuncture Health Center is offering an unparalleled learning opportunity for qualified applicants. In year one, you will learn how to treat, using acupuncture, 95% of the complaints facing you in the treatment room. Year two, you will lean how to correctly diagnose and treat using pulse diagnosis and herbs. Year three it all comes together. You will lean how develop treatment plans using both acupuncture and herbs. This three-year program is designed to mold you into a world-class practitioner. The clinic is run by Scott Paglia, OCOM alumni 2000. Qualified candidates: love to work hard, are self-starters, are highly social, love people and have a burning desire to master the medicine. Currently we are looking for part-time/full time acupuncturists. We offer competitive pay, 401K retirement plan as well as Paid Time Off. Please send letter of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5/3/19; Admin Assistant, Austin, TX
Admin Assistant for Busy Virtual and In-Office Medical Practice
Part-time, approx. 20-25 hrs per week
Hybrid – Flex between Remote and In-Office Work
North Austin, TX
Seeking a strong detail-oriented individual with excellent computer skills and communication skills. An interest in natural health and wellness a big plus. This administrative position allows for the benefits (opportunity) to work both in-office as well as remotely in North Austin as part of an Integrative Healthcare team (The Center for Health).
Our admin assistant will:
-Manage and maintain inventory for the online nutraceutical pharmacy using multiple platforms and/or software
-Ensure all platforms and software are accurate and up-to-date
-Maintain professional working relationships with vendors, suppliers and fulfillment centers
-Manage purchase orders, invoices, product receiving, and customer order fulfillment
-Establish, develop, and document system configurations, processes, and workflows
-Schedule appointments and meetings for the physician, and other calendar coordination
-Plan and manage travel itineraries
-Provide online and phone support for clients/patients/customers as needed
-Coordinate with online business manager and additional staff as needed
-Create and maintain positional SOP’s (standard operating procedures)
-Assist with rooming and discharging patients in-office as needed (10-20 hours per week)
This position is perfect for someone who:
-doesn’t shy away from technology, specifically we use Kajabi, Shopify, Facebook, Adobe Photoshop, Power2Practice, Zoom, and several other online, cloud-based systems
-is systems oriented, we want everything we do to be duplicatable
-is a team player attitude
-enjoys the flexibility of working in-office 15-20 hours per week, and remotely 5-10 hours per week
-is a great listener, professional, outgoing, and positive
-has amazing time management skills, knows how to batch tasks and is comfortable with multi-tasking, and uses time effectively and complete tasks while managing communication needs
-medical or healthcare front office admin experience a plus but not required
Sound like something you’re looking for?
We will be taking applications until May 25th. If you think you are a match for this position. Please follow these exact instructions.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: Admin Assistant TWCHIM
Attach your resume and cover letter.
In the body of the email, please answer the following:
After reading the job description, why do you think you're a perfect fit?
We all run into problems and challenges, tell me about one that you have run into professional and how you handled it.
Please give us some background on your tech capabilities.
Is there anything else we should know about you or consider for this position?
What is your desired hourly rate?
How do we get in touch with you if we decided to set up an interview?
- 4/29/19; Acupuncturist: New York, NY
Position: Licensed Acupunctist - Sage Wellness
Boutique Women’s Acupuncture Practice Is Seeking An Acupuncturist/Herbalist
We are a boutique acupuncture practice that specializes in fertility and woman’s health disorders, though we treat a multitude of general health disorders as well. We are looking for a dynamic, patient-centered highly skilled acupuncturist who is trained and has experience in herbal medicine to join our practice. This person must be professional, knowledgeable, flexible and exude excellent patient care and clinical skills. The position is currently two days a week on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1pm- 8:15pm with room to grow. Our office is in a beautiful bright, sun drenched, zen-like office in a very convenient location in downtown Manhattan. We are across the street from the Fulton Subway stop as well as path trains. For interested applicants, please send your resume and cover letter to Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4/29/19; Acupuncturist, Flagstaff, AZ
Position: Licensed Acupuncturist at Harmonizing Healthcare
Harmonizing Healthcare in Flagstaff, Arizona is looking for an acupuncturist to join our team. The practitioner must be NCCAOM certified in both acupuncture and herbology. We desire a provider who already has experience as an acupuncturist, but just doesn't want to run the business management side of things. You must be comfortable being able to identify Western medicine red flags, completing electronic documentation daily, and experience with pediatrics. Our clinic is cash and insurance based. You will be paid on a fixed rate per patient depending on experience. If interested, please send your professional resume to HarmonizingCare@gmail.com. Our website is www.HarmonizingCare.com
- 4/28/19; PT Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Position: Acupuncturist - Bee Cave Acupuncture
If you’re ready to work with one of Austin’s top Acupuncture and Nutrition clinics and have a passion for helping people improve their health and the way they feel, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is approximately 20–30 hours per week initially with the prospect of becoming a full time position. The ideal candidate is someone who can exhibit genuine care and compassion for each individual, helping them reach their healthcare goals in a warm and friendly environment. We place a high priority on providing personalized care and intentional follow-up to ensure every patient feels appreciated and valued.
Building solid relationships within the members of our team is a priority. We regularly set office goals and find ways to effectively work together to reach them. Part of our bigger vision is to continually find ways to give back to the people in our community with our time and resources, helping them feel vital, alive and able to live a life they love.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to written or phone inquiries about Bee Cave Acupuncture and Nutrition services professionally and efficiently
- Exhibit genuine care and concern for every patient and in every interaction
- Speak confidently about any recommended treatments without financial bias
- Maintain office standards of cleanliness and professional appearance
- Educate patients thoroughly about what to expect
- Perform all duties required with excellence
- Communicate openly with team leaders and coworkers
- Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
- Current Texas Acupuncture license
- Malpractice insurance
- Experience of 1 to 2 years minimum is required.
- Patient base ($20 per patient) plus monthly bonus based on number of patients seen (Ability to consult with 2 patients per hour).
- Hourly base ($10) plus monthly bonus when in training phase and when not consulting with patients.
Are you right for this position?
If you do not believe you are in the top 2% of applicants for this position, save your time (and ours) and do not apply.
Are you passionate about health and wellness?
Do you want to be part of a cohesive and committed team?
Are you teachable?
Are you a go getter?
Are you interested in functional nutrition?
Are you goal-driven and outcome oriented?
Do you look for solutions versus excuses?
Are you able to communicate with integrity and passion?
Are you saying “YES! This is me!”…?
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour
Experience: acupuncture: 1 year (Preferred)
License: Current Texas Acupuncture license and NCCAOM (National Certi (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
- 4/28/19; Acupuncturist, Portland, OR
Position: Acupuncturist - Oregon Health & Science University
The Acupuncturist will work within a multi-professional team consisting of physicians and advanced practice providers to provide acupuncture for both acute and chronic medical conditions in the OHSU Emergency Department. The Acupuncturist will perform and document assessments and evaluations of patients, practice appropriate acupuncture and other holistic modalities, communicate and explain procedures appropriate to patient needs and preferences, and capture charges in Epic with appropriate supporting documentation.
* ACAOM accredited education
* 5 years of experience practicing acupuncture
* Current Oregon Acupuncture License
* NCCAOM Certification
* CPR/AED Certification
* Working knowledge of anatomy and basic physiology
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to communicate to members and staff in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
* Ability to provide patient education
* Ability to learn new services, follow a schedule, perform services in a timely manner, multi-task, and work with other service providers
* Group/community acupuncture experience
Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com.
*Job Title:* Acupuncturist
*Department:* Emergency Medicine
*Location:* CDW 130
*Drug Testable:* No
*FTE:* 1.0, Full Time
*Schedule:* To be Determined
*Salary Range:* $90,000 to $100,000
*Location:* Portland, OR (Marquam Hill)
*Job Type:* Faculty
- 4/17/19; PT Associate Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Position: Associate Acupuncturist - PK Acupuncture & Wellness
PK Acupuncture & Wellness has been supporting and healing downtown Austin for the past 9 years and we are looking to grow our practice. We specialize in fertility and cosmetic acupuncture. Being familiar with these fields is not required but candidate must be willing to learn these techniques. We are looking for an associate to join us Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
-Respectful to other staff and patients
-Open to learning
-Able to stay cool under pressure
-Looking to grow with us
-Willing to see multiple patients per hour (2-3)
Clinic Hours are Wednesday 9-6pm or 10am to 7pm and Saturday 10am to 3pm.
Pay is commission and bonus based. But above salary is easily attainable for the right candidate. Option to expand schedule to include Sunday or Mondays is available when needed.
CEU, malpractice and paid time off available for candidates after 6 month period.
No emailed resumes will be accepted.
Apply here: https://pkwellness.com/work-with-pk
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Experience: Acupuncture: 2 years (Preferred)
License: Acupuncturist (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Additional Compensation: Commission Bonuses
Working days: Wednesday, Saturday
Overtime often available: Yes
Typical start time: 9AM
Typical end time: 6PM
- 4/5/19; PT Acupuncturist, Grand Rapids, MI
Position: Part-time Acupuncturist - GrandWellness, LLC
Grand Wellness is looking for a part-time Acupuncturist to join our growing holistic health clinic. We currently provide Acupuncture, Reiki + Massage Therapy. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in this collaborative environment to coordinate the best care possible for each client.
You will be provided with front desk staff, scheduling, billing, supplies, collaborative marketing and an opportunity to trade services with other practitioners within the clinic.
This position is part time with the potential to grow to full time.
- 4/3/19; Associate Acupuncture Position; Kingsport, TN
Position: Acupuncture Associate
Beautiful East Tennessee location in Kingsport; near the growing downtown of Johnson City an hour from Asheville, North Carolina. Successful 19-year practice looking for a self-motivated, confident acupuncturist to provide acupuncture treatments to our patients.
Commission based pay and flexible hours. You would be required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week (maximum is up to you).
The office has four fully equipped treatment rooms, professional front desk support, staff room, herbal supplement resale online portal and support from a senior acupuncturist when you need it.
TN acupuncture license and malpractice insurance required.
If you’ve thought about moving from a saturated market and 'hanging your shingle' in a growing community, this is a great opportunity.
We specialize in pain care, fertility support and general practice needs.
EMAIL your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and type ASSOCIATE INFORMATION in the subject line.
- 4/3/19; Room for Rent, Austin, TX
Room for Rent - Austin, TX
We have a treatment room available inside an orthopedic Physical Therapy clinic. Room size is 7’x12’ and includes built in counter and cabinets, and a sink. The location is great—lots of parking and easy to access off Mopac and 2222.
The Acupuncturist has the option to use our merchant services credit card processing and scheduling software if they wish. Rent will depend on how many days/hours the room would be used. Please contact: email@example.com for more information
- 4/3/19; Acupuncturist; Nashville, TN
Position: Acupuncturist - East Nashville Community Acupuncture
Do you want to make a real difference in the lives of patients who need access to affordable health care? Come work in one of the country’s busiest community acupuncture clinics! You’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills in a supportive team environment, build relationships with our diverse group of patients, and help ease pain and suffering for vast numbers of people!
East Nashville Community Acupuncture was founded in 2010 with the mission to bring the benefits of acupuncture to as many people as possible. Since opening, we’ve provided over 175,000 acupuncture treatments. We need dedicated, compassionate acupuncturists to help us open more clinics and expand health care access to underserved communities.
We’re looking for acupuncturists who are licensed to practice in the state of Tennessee or meet eligibility requirements (click here to learn more). Our practitioners support our
culture of inclusion and acceptance, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and using distal treatment styles.
• Evening and weekend availability is a must.
• We offer competitive pay and benefits, including paid time off and a retirement plan.
• Work as a w-2 employee, not an independent contractor, meaning predictable pay
and work schedule.
Nashville, TN is a vibrant city full of Southern charm. We’re known as Music City and the Athens of the South, but we’re also known for our friendly vibe, reasonable cost of living, and proximity to beautiful natural surroundings. There’s something for everyone in Nashville, including great food, a thriving arts scene, outdoor adventures and more! Click here to learn why we and so many others think Nashville is the perfect place to call home.
Why Should You Apply?
• Grow your skills alongside other dedicated, talented professionals
• Earn a stable salary with benefits
• Live in a thriving metropolitan area
• Make a difference in the lives of patients who need access to affordable, effective health care
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4/3/19; Practice for Sale; Nashville, TN
Practice for Sale - Karen Craven Acupuncture
Thinking about starting your own practice? How about Nashville? What about taking over a thriving practice?
Karen Craven Acupuncture started operations in the Inglewood neighborhood of East Nashville in 2013. We found an area greatly in need of integrative medical care and an openness to receive what we could offer. That is even more true today than when we started. We draw patients from a 120-mile radius surrounding our clinic. Our patients are artists and musicians, sales people and veterans, students and teachers, nurses and chiropractors, basically everyone in our very diverse extended neighborhood. We began this journey as second careers and it is time for us to begin a transition to retirement. As part of this transition, we are offering our practice for sale.
Here are some numbers to represent what our practice looks like financially:
We will be listing our practice for sale in national publications over the coming weeks, but as an AOMA graduate, Karen wanted to make this opportunity known at AOMA before opening up advertising to a larger audience. After consulting a broker experienced with the sale of medical practices, we are listing the practice at 2.5x average owner earnings for the last 3 years, which is $372,000. We are also offering financing to qualified buyers with a minimum $60,000 down payment and transition support services for up to 6 months for additional fees.
Here is a link (KCA Google Maps Tour) to a photo tour of our current clinic space. We practice in a 1750 sq. ft. leased space with 5 treatment rooms. Our current lease runs through July 2019 with an option for a 5-year extension. We have space and patient demand to support 2 practitioners but the numbers still work for a single practitioner. Our expiring lease also affords an opportunity to transition to a new space anywhere is the surrounding area.
Interested parties can contact Steve Craven at email@example.com
- 3/25/19; Acupuncturist, Dallas, TX
Position - Acupuncturist: Dallas, TX
Acupuncturist needed in greater area of Dallas, TX. Part time and full time positions available (competitive hourly & salary pay with incentives)
Will be trained! New graduates strongly encouraged to apply. Must be bilingual in Korean. Please send resume and date available to start to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3/20/19; Acupuncturist; Austin, TX
Position - Acupuncturist: Castle Hill Fitness
About this Job
We are looking for an outstanding Acupuncturist to join our Wellness Team! This position is for 3+ shifts per week at our Castle Hill Fitness 360 location in Davenport Village.
Who We Are
Castle Hill Fitness is an integrated health and wellness facility with two locations (12th & Lamar and Westlake & 360) offering personal training, Fitness, Spin, Pilates and Yoga classes, and a full-service Wellness Spa with Massage, Acupuncture, Structural Integration, and Skin Care. Our Mission is to welcome, educate, and empower the Austin community to improve their overall health with seasoned professionals, varied programs and conscious living principles all under one roof.
Read about our Vision, Mission, and Values here: https://www.castlehillfitness.com/about/our-vision
Who You Are
Exceptional Acupuncturist with a current TX Acupuncture license and minimum 2 years’ experience
Proficient, experienced, and comfortable with customer service and self-promotion
Able to educate and instruct clients on aftercare and additional, complimentary services
Punctual and mature
Proficient with communicating via email, text, and online scheduling tools (MBO experience is a plus!)
Earning Potential & Benefits
Staff benefits include a VIP gym membership, free Premier membership for a friend, discounts on products and services, and a healthy fun environment. Our unique and competitive compensation program also includes 401k, health/dental plan, and continuing education reimbursement for all providers working 20+ hours a week.
How to Apply
Submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to email@example.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Acupuncture: 2 years (Preferred)
- 3/18/19; Workshop Space Rental; Austin, TX
Workshop Space Rental - Austin, TX
Do you teach workshops? Beautiful, light filled workshop room available in NW Austin on Spicewood Springs Road. The room is amply sized and seats 10 plus has a balcony for class breaks. The complex has a koi pond and mature oaks and is very serene.
The room is $26/hour or $190/day. To see images, details and book via an online calendar, go to: www.theenergysynergist.com/roomrental
- 3/7/19; Acupuncturist; Las Vegas, NV
Position: Acupuncture Associate - Acupuncture Vegas
Acupuncture Vegas is looking for an Acupuncture Associate (Oriental Medicine Doctor) to fill an independent contract position that will be vacated June 2019. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with seeing at least 2 patients per hour and is willing to see 30+ patients per week.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-527-2821
- 3/6/19; Room Rental; Ellicott City, MD
Room Rental: Willow + Oak Wellness Center
We're looking for amazing practitioners who:
- want to built community
- are passionate about what they do
- want to makea positive impact in the world
- care about the environment
- treat their bodies like a temple
- support conscious retail
- want to be a part of a well-knit group of practitioners
- want to offer workshops, talks, and other community gatherings
- are a licensed acupuncturist, therapist, yoga therapist, Reiki or other energy healer, naturopathic doctor, homeopath, health or wellness coach, or other typoe of healing or healthcare professional
- Opening in April 2019
- Located on Main St in Historic Ellicott City in a beautiful suite with windows and a private deck overlooking the rivers, and elevators access
- Space is for rent, starting at just $175/mo
- Exclusive use of treatment room during scheduled time
- 2 free hours of workshop space rental per month + discount on aditional hours
- Website presence and marketing
- Mentorship and practice management support, if needed
- Group Gatherings, celebrations, and community building
- 3/1/19; Practice for Sale; Ocean City, MD
Practice for Sale - The Wellness Center at Beech Tree Station
Unique opportunity to own a lucrative, high-net, all cash practice in beautiful vacation wonderland. The Wellness Center at Beech Tree Station (TWC), currently an integrative medical practice, is located just a few miles from the water in beautiful Ocean City, Maryland. Imagine making $70,000 per year working 2-3 days per week, with plenty of time off and as much vacation as you need. No marketing necessary—the 20-year reputation of this practice keeps a steady flow of new patients streaming in. Step into this rare, once-in-a-lifetime, turn-key opportunity to run the practice of your dreams in one of the most popular vacation areas on the east coast. For more info, please check out https://SellingAPractice.com/TWC.
- 3/1/19; Room for Rent, Austin, TX
Room for Rent - Austin, TX
Room for rent in South Austin in a Chiropractic office. Located in busy area of William Cannon and Manchaca (78745 zip code). You are provided with a key and come and go as you please. Currently being used by an Acupuncturist. Spacious-200 sq ft, quiet room includes cabinets and sink. You may paint and decorate however you prefer. No deposit required. 6 month contract. Utilities included in rental price. $550/month. Space is available March 31st.
You can reach me (Kristle Gomez) via email at email@example.com (best way) or through phone at (512)571-6230.
- 2/26/19; Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Position: Acupuncturist - Adventures in Wellness
Ready to start a new adventure?
We are a team of passionate people out to make a difference. If you are, too, keep reading. Our clinic, Adventures in Wellness, is opening its doors to the public soon and you can be apart of the something great from the start!
We are seeking a licensed acupuncturist to join our team of amazing and talented practitioners. This role can work anywhere between 10-30 hours per week.
Job duties include:
- Conduct detailed patient intake, including questioning, musculoskeletal assessments, channel palpation, etc.
- Provide high-quality treatments, including manual therapies (cupping, gua sha, moxa, etc.)
- Develop personalized treatment plans and communicate those plans with each patient
- Coach patients in diet and lifestyle changes
- Record complete SOAP notes
- Turn over room in between patients and maintain a clean environment
- Share your expertise! Write a blog post each month about TCM/acupuncture topics. (We will help you come up with topics for this, if you need assistance.)
What we’re looking for:
- You are reliable, compassionate, and dedicated to giving patients the best possible care. You enjoy connecting and building relationships. You are self-aware, self-motivated, an excellent communicator, and have a fantastic sense of humor. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Licensed in the state of Texas
- Carry current malpractice insurance
- Masters in Chinese Medicine/Acupuncture
- We do not discriminate based upon race, nationality, or immigrant status. Neither should you.
- We are a safe place for all gender identities and sexual orientations. People joining our team must also be LGBTQ+ friendly. All are welcome here.
- Experience with herbal medicine and nutrition is preferred; interest or experience in functional medicine is a BONUS!
Rate: Per treatment; based upon experience
Please send your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you’d like to join our team.
- 2/23/19; Space for Rent, Austin, TX
Space for Rent - Austin, TX
Available now. 1st month is FREE with a 13 month lease.
Great office location centrally located. Room is approx 9'X12'. Office has a lovely waiting room, consult room, bathroom, walk in storage closet. Located in the Nob Hill Office Park. Perfectly suited for massage therapy/bodywork, acupuncture, or other compatible services. Total office size is approximately 1100 s/f. Utilities included.
For complete listing and pictures: https://austin.craigslist.org/off/d/austin-treatment-room-1st-month-free/6823440551.html
- 2/23/19; Acupuncturist, Hilton Head Island, SC
Position: Acupuncturist - Pulseology
We are in search of a full time acupuncturist to join our growing team of providers at PULSEology in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. This is a full time position with potential for incredible growth as our company rapidly expands in number of locations and in providers. The perfect fit is someone what has experience working in a multidisciplinary setting, or has a desire to do so.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Please e-mail CV/resumes to Rachel Clark - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2/18/19; Executive Support and Office Management; Austin, TX
Karisha Community and Austin Health Commons welcome you to apply: Executive Assistant for Karisha Community + Office Manager for Austin Health Commons
Full Time Joint Position
Karisha Community and Austin Health Commons are two new organizations in Austin working together to transform the culture of health and health care. We are working with the community to do root cause community healing and lead the shift from sick care to health care, for all.
We are a building our organizations and creating a heart centered, stellar, nurturing team. We seek a skilled administrative and managerial support co-creator to help ensure we move our work forward with integrity in our communications, systems, and processes. We invite you to be a part of the future of healthcare, right here in Austin, Texas.
We seek experienced candidates who are creative, adaptable, and community oriented. We are learning as we grow and are looking for someone who can help us define their own role, as well as shape the organization’s culture. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a team of change agents and healers who believe in the importance of holding space and creating opportunities for growth and self-discovery. As an organization, we strive to represent the community we serve and work with. We hold ourselves accountable to our mission and are intentional in each step we take to proceed. We seek applicants who want to share in this opportunity to be a part of this broader vision - a collaborative practice of Conscious Health Care - and to become a co-creator in our community’s healing journey.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We are developing a new paradigm for health and health care, beginning with ourselves and our own team. Our individual growth, development and well being is paramount, and we support one another toward this. This position is an opportunity to shape the future of health and health care by fulfilling the critical support role that it takes to raise two children (Karisha and Austin Health Commons)
And… we love colorful foods (Think turmeric! Greens! Blueberries!) and serve them up often.
Term: Full time position to begin March 11, 2019
Hours: 40 hrs/week (salaried, and can vary based on project activities / time of year)
20 hrs/ week - Office Manager for Austin Health Commons
20 hrs/ week - Executive Assistant for Karisha PBC
$45,000 - $50,000 annually, commensurate with experience
$6000 Benefit stipend ($500/mo)
6 sick days per year (1 sick day accrued per mo/capped at 6/does not carry over)
3 weeks PTO (accrued over 1 year/unused carried over)
Printer (at home / office space)
Minimum 3 days / week at the 2200 Riverview Street, 78702 home office
Up to 2 days / week off site / virtual
Love, camaraderie, and shared snacks
- Ability to manage pursuits on an independent basis by maintaining direction and focus through proactive planning, organizing, and time management
- Ability to understand and help shape organizations’ internal processes and culture
- Prompt at meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- A practical approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional verbal and written communications skills: can present complex situations in a clear and simple way
- Demonstration in thinking conceptually and pragmatically about administration and management issues for carrying out prioritized projects and activities
- Ability to help create and maintain a collaborative team environment
- Professional demeanor with ability to interact and network with people of all backgrounds
- Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint); Google products; visual design program(s); project management platform(s); social media platform(s), Mailchimp, and Canva
- Experience with accounts payable preferred
We are looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager who is self-directed, takes initiative. and aligns with our mission to transform the culture of health and health care to join our growing team. This position will be divided between Karisha PBC (our Public Benefit Corporation) and Austin Health Commons (our Non-Profit).
To be successful in this role, your alignment with our organizations’ purpose to transform the culture of health and health care while also bringing exceptional organizational, assisting and clerical skills is important. Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs as well as perform administrative tasks to ensure our companies’ workflow runs smoothly.
In this role, we expect that you will demonstrate great time-management abilities. Your diligence, initiative and competence in the work empowers our team to focus on their responsibilities with a feeling of security that we have the critical infrastructure support needed to move our work forward.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of both entities by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried out efficiently, in a timely manner. We will support you with quarterly reviews for the first year.
- Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree, and/or certification in office administration or related field preferred
- Minimum three years experience in executive assistant and/or office manager role preferred
- Alignment with organizations’ vision and mission
- Transportation for co-working, to events or meetings as needed
- Working Phone - functioning for work calls and assisting in scheduling
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Karisha PBC Executive Assistant (20 hrs / week)
The Executive Assistant’s main duties include:
- Scheduling daily calendars
- Internal support for CEO/COO
- Corresponding with internal and external contacts,
- General office support.
- Maintain Executive and Organizational Calendars
- Maintain CEO’s calendar
- Assist COO with scheduling as it pertains to operations
- Schedule and coordinate team and community activities under direction of COO
- Make travel arrangements as needed
Limited Community Relations
- Maintain Karisha Community gmail account; ensure prompt completion of related tasks
- Filter and manage contacts in Mailchimp and other contact management software
- Communicate clearly with internal and external teams, maintaining an understanding of various roles and stakeholders
- Thank you notes to donors, investors, community collaborators and others as directed
- First contact with volunteers or inquiries from Karisha Website
Recordkeeping and Office Systems Operations
- Order and organize supplies
- Handle accounts payable
- Back up databases and computers
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents, and reports
- Maintain up to date, accurate info for all contact lists and google docs
Austin Health Commons Office Manager (20 hr / week)
- The office manager position assists organization officers and staff to provide the following support to Austin Health Commons ED, staff, and Steering Committee volunteers: Community Relations Support, Recordkeeping and Office Systems Operations, Event Support, and Office Materials Management.
Community Relations Support
- Maintain Austin Health Commons gmail account; ensure prompt completion of related tasks
- Communicate with contacts on timelines, contracts, payments
- Coordinate with ED & Communications Coordinator to send monthly newsletters via Mailchimp
- Schedule and coordinate Steering Team meeting, TRHT Facilitator gatherings, and other meetings as required under direction of Program Manager
Recordkeeping and Office Systems Operations
- Maintain up to date, accurate info for all contact lists
- Information collection and entry
- Mail and packages / shipments
- Historical physical documentation and digital (google drive) file organization and maintenance
- Document retention and shredding
Events support: Assist Program Manager with event planning and coordination, including but not limited to:
- Purchase event supplies
- Logistical preparation (eg, venue, catering, etc)
Office Materials and Supplies Management
- Office equipment procurement
- Order and organize supplies
- Schedule maintenance services, as applicable
Support Program Manager
- Financial Administration (accounts payable, accounts receivable) as needed
- Project Task and Timeline Management
We’d like to leave room for flexibility and growth in our organizations with the potential to create two distinct roles, one in each organization.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, military service, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
How to Apply
We’re happy you’re interested in joining our team! Please send your resume, cover letter, and three references to email@example.com no later than Monday, March 25.