Are you looking for a part-time job? Many students maintain part-time positions throughout their time at AOMA and beyond. If you're looking for work in Austin, use our Part-time Work Guide. You can download the guide here.
On this page, we list job opportunities for acupuncturists that have been sent directly to AOMA by local, national, and international sources. We list at least 50 of the most recent job postings, so please note the date before each job description and contact employers directly to ask if positions are still open. AOMA has partnered with Resumes for America to bring you a free resume tool. Resume Builder assists you to create an effective and professional resume by providing expert tips, writing examples, and helpful suggestions. The software also comes with a cover letter builder, thank you letter builder, and more. For all students registering for the first time or returning students logging in, visit the free resume builder now and sign in with your university issued email address.
If you have a job opportunity or practice for sale that you would like to see listed here, please contact the Career Services Department at email@example.com.
- 11/18/2021: Acupuncturist positions in ATX
- 11/14/2021: Acupuncturist position in Lake Bluff, IL
Licensed Acupuncturist | Apex Acupuncture | Lake Bluff, IL 60044
About Apex Acupuncture
Apex Acupuncture is an established and thriving practice Lake Bluff, IL, approximately 45 minutes north of Chicago. We have a long-term patient base and strong word of mouth referrals.
We are looking for applicants who are team players, confident in their skills, motivated to grow a loyal following, have a positive growth mindset, and are eager to be busy and work hard.
Mandatory Skills, Education, Licensing Requirements:
- Board Certified in acupuncture and herbal medicine by the NCCAOM
- Master’s Degree in Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine (OM degree) from an accredited institution
- Current acupuncture license in the State of Illinois
- Exceptional time management and ability to treat multiple patients per hour
- Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
- Confident and positive disposition
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years of experience but open to recent high performing graduates
Preferred Skills, Training, and Qualifications:
- Sports Medicine Acupuncture Certification or Training
- Balance Method (Dr Tan) Training and / or training in Master Tung Tradition
We expect the acupuncturist to exhibit clinical performance consistent with our policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean treatment environment and adhere to Clean Needle Technique protocols; complying with procedures, rules, regulations, and laws.
- Administer acupuncture treatment to address a patient’s chief complaint.
- Evaluate effects of treatments by observing, noting, and evaluating a patient’s progress; changing when necessary and advising patients about recommended treatment options.
- Document, monitor and maintain accurate records (EHRs) regarding patient treatments.
- Adhere to strict HIPAA guidelines regarding patient health information.
- Provide confident, accurate, relevant, and relatable information for patients regarding the full benefits of acupuncture and herbal medicine.
- Ability to perform accessory modalities such as cupping and guasha when appropriate.
- Provide consistent and professional patient follow-up communication (e.g. email, phone) when appropriate.
Starting salary: $50,000-$60,000 per year. There is an expectation that the practitioner will pursue continuing education on an ongoing basis. Owner will pay for 50% of continuing education courses and seminars (up to $2000 per year).
Associate must be available for (4) 6.5-hour shifts during the week, and (1) 4.5-hour shift on weekends (30-35 hours / week).
More information about the owner and practice can be found at www.apexacu.com. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter about your experiences and why you feel you would be a good fit for our practice, as well as in which areas of Chinese medicine you are most interested, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11/13/2021: Practice for Sale in Des Moines, WA
For full details, including asking price, see my complete listing here:
To learn more, email or call me: email@example.com // 206-617-8796
- 11/11/2021: Room for rent in Amelia Island, FL
Room for Rent in Chiropractic Wellness Clinic
Join our integrated team at 8 Flag Chiropractic on beautiful Amelia Island in a well-established wellness chiropractic office. Private treatment room available for rent. Potential referrals from the Chiropractic team. Website presence, online & in-person visibility and social media promotion/marketing available. Practitioner will be completely independent (manage all payments for services, set own hours, etc.). Laundry and table available on-site. $500/month + tax.
Contact Dr. Jayde M. Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10/24/2021: Experienced acupuncturist in ATX
ReConnect is a center opening in November in Austin,TX (Barton Creek area) focused on mental health for individuals, couples, and families. Our mission is to provide our community with awareness and healing programs integrating mind, body, and spirit. We believe in professionals working together to obtain better results for our clients.
The owner of the center is Dr. Carolina Castanos, a marriage and family therapist and is currently looking for an experienced acupuncturist to join her team. If you would like to work with a multidisciplinary team all committed to helping others be the best version of themselves, this is the opportunity for you. Other approaches to healing (Qigong, reiki, sound therapy, singing bowls, yoga, ayurveda, etc) are very welcome.
This is a part time job with flexibility of hours.
If this is something you would be interested in, please send your email and a letter of interest directly to Dr. Castanos at cc@DrCTherapist.com.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
- 10/23/2021: Office space for research professionals in Santa Fe County, NM
Research Group Acupuncture and Eastern Medicine forming in New Mexico
Office space available for research professionals in the field of Acupuncture, Eastern Medicine, Chinese Botanical Medicine, Medical Acupuncture, CAM who are interested in collaborating.
Also calling for a professional medical/ CAM grant writer to join us.
The office currently has 3-4 rooms available for rent, depending on room size $650.00-850.00/ month.
Location: Santa Fe county, NM.
Please contact TheFCMUH@gmail.com with your information and questions.
- 10/15/2021: Practice for Sale in Missoula, MN
- 10/14/2021: Herbal Resident/Front Office Assistant in ATX
Are you or will you soon be graduating?
Are you interested in supporting your new acupuncture practice by working part time in the field of TCM?
Do you love herbs and want to keep your skills sharp?
Would you like to work at one of Austin's oldest, most well known acupuncture practices?
Here at Turtle Dragon, we are looking for an Herbal Resident / front office assistant who is outgoing, proficient at multitasking and has a strong interest in gaining experience with patients, tinctures, powders and raw herbs.
We are a fast paced friendly operation where everyone works in various capacities as needed.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Please send a resume and little bit about yourself to email@example.com
- 10/6/2021: Wellness Space for Rent, Westlake, ATX
Office for rent. It is a beautiful, peaceful space with a wonderful vibe.
Lease is through May with option to renew and available immediately.
Option 1 Full time Monday-Sunday (option to use furniture and massage table) $700/month
Option 2 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (furnished)- $550
You have a private entrance if you want to avoid contact with others, or you are welcomed to use the shared waiting room. You will have 24- hour access to the space.
Rent includes high speed wifi, utilities, use of massage table, desk, chairs, waiting room, communal kitchen and some shelves for storage. The room is 11x8.
It is in a great location in Westlake, on Bee Cave Rd, between 360 and Mopac.
We have a wonderful group of holistic practitioners in our suite -there are 2 massage therapists and me, a Functional Nutritionist.
If interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a time for you come by.
- 10/5/2021: Practice for Sale in Bend, OR
Reach out to Al at email@example.com
- 10/1/2021: AOMA Academic Advisor (Part-Time)
AOMA Academic Advisor (Part-Time)
General Description: The AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine is very excited to announce we are hiring for a Part-Time Academic Advisor position. As an employee of this highly energetic and student-oriented advising department, you will be providing academic advisement to prospective and current students of the Master’s Program. The part-time advisor will provide accurate and timely information regarding course selection, registration, degree planning, portfolios, graduation requirements, and provide overall targeted, intentional support for students.
For the full job description, please see the attached flyer (below).
To Apply: Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9/11/2021: Acupuncturist position, Washington, DC
Would you like to work in a clinic that prides itself on being an oasis in the city? Then you Transformational Acupuncture in the heart of the Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington DC may be the clinic for you. This full-time position would allow you to treat multiple patients per hour in a busy clinic. You would need to provide quality care, maintain accurate electronic health records, employ clinic best practices, and have the opportunity to work closely with a seasoned practitioner. The professional filling this position should expect to work some weekend and evening hours.
To make the clinic safe during the pandemic, it is equipped with plexiglass in front of the reception desk, HEPA air filters, a mask requirement for everyone, and other safety precautions.
Salary: Based on experience. Structure is a base salary plus benefits.
Please apply through our web portal at https://www.dc-acupuncture.com/employment-opportunity-full-time-acupuncturist
Essential Job Functions:
- Assess patient condition by conducting complete health history through interview and observation; and interpret the findings to develop a treatment plan
- Administer acupuncture treatment using sterile, single use needles or other Chinese medical devices
- Evaluate effects of treatments by observing and evaluating patient’s progress; modifying treatment plan when necessary
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of consistent acupuncture care. Provide a treatment plan and recommended course of treatment
- Educate patients on topics such as meditation, ergonomics, stretching, exercise, nutrition, the healing process, breathing, and relaxation techniques
- Formulate and dispense herbal formulas to treat conditions. Inform patients of dosages and frequencies, treatment duration, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
- Document patient treatments and progress in electronic health records
- Adhere to strict guidelines regarding patient health information
- Maintain safe and clean treatment environment and adhere to Clean Needle Technique protocols, complying with company procedures and rules, including pertinent regulations and laws
- Maintain and follow standard quality, safety, environmental and infection control policies and procedures
- Clean and restock supplies as needed
- Master’s Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine from an accredited institution
- Certified by NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
- Acupuncture license in the District of Columbia or ability to obtain one
- Ability to make patients feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments
- Confident in presenting treatment plans and recommending products and services
- Exceptional time management and ability to treat multiple patients per hour
- Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
- Confident and positive dispositions
- 9/10/2021: Practitioner to assist with patient load and office duties in Georgetown, TX
My name is Jagjit Khalsa, I am a dedicated LAc & LMT & holistic practitioner of 23 years in search of a dual licensed LAc & LMT practitioner (preferably with an established clientele), or someone who is a LMT or is certified in Asian Body Work and/or is in the process of becoming a LAc to assist me with my patient load and office duties in an established and busy practice in Georgetown, TX.
I am searching for the right fit--a serious practitioner who is professional and compassionate, enthusiastic, kind, grounded, clean and orderly with efficient time management skills. I am looking for someone who would be able to take care of my patient overflow, this would hold great potential to grow your own patient base. Some office assistance would be expected (excellent computer skills are a plus) which would include but not limited to: opening and closing the clinic, greeting clients, appointment scheduling, checking out clients, updating social media and other duties as needed during your shift. I am happy to offer partial trade for extra office assistance.
The clinic is a serene and positive environment where we foster healing, health and education. It has 3 treatment rooms and teaching space both inside and outside for classes in other healing modalities and I would welcome assistance organizing Qigong classes, various Zoom instructional series, meditation, aromatherapy, etc. I also welcome fresh ideas in alignment with our healing holistic approach.
The right person has a choice of full or part-time room rental; room share is offered as well. I am flexible on the terms of the rental/room share options for the practitioner who is the perfect fit and in alignment with our work here. Please contact me if you would like to come visit and see this wonderful space I have created as well as discuss what you and I require to work successfully together.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Jagjit Khalsa, LAc, LMT
Harmony & Health Acupuncture & Massage
104 Golden Oaks Drive
Georgetown, TX 78628
- 9/10/2021: Acupuncturist position near Dallas, TX
Opportunity for Licensed Acupuncturists to join Beachside Community Acupuncture clinic near Dallas.
Position Title: Licensed Acupuncturist
Reports to: Practice Manager
Job type: Part-time, Non-Exempt
Shifts per week: three five- to six-hour shifts per week to start, paid semi-monthly
Compensation: $25 per hour with bonuses of $4 per follow-up patient (up to twelve per shift) and $6 per new patient (up to six per shift) on completion of training
Purpose and aim: The goal of the Licensed Acupuncturist is to help as many people as possible with holistic evaluations and quality treatments. Above all else the Acupuncturist needs to truly care about patients and effectively manage time so that each patient feels like he or she has been understood and has been provided with a valuable healing experience.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Key duties and responsibilities:
- New patient intakes and follow-up discussions
- Review new patient paperwork, ask additional questions to develop a diagnosis, check tongue and pulse, and explain the basics of acupuncture within 15-25 minutes
- Assess changes in follow-up patient health by asking questions and checking tongue and pulse if needed within 5-10 minutes
- Practice Clean Needle Technique
- Insert 10-15 needles to address patient’s chief complaints and underlying imbalances
- Ensure patient comfort before leaving him or her to rest
- Keep track of time according to patient request – 20 to 60 minutes – and remove all needles when time is up, disposing of them into the sharps container
- Prescribe herbal formulas or supplements when appropriate
- SOAP notes
- Clearly chart patient complaints, objective findings, diagnosis, and treatment (including every point used during session and any recommendations about diet, lifestyle, herbs, supplements, oils, etc.) in online scheduling system
- Update SOAP notes with symptom changes and treatment for each follow-up in scheduling system
- New Patient profiles
- Scan and save new patient documents
- Update patient profile within Vagaro
- Add patient’s email address to newsletter
- Schedule the patient’s next appointment if desired
- Accept payment for treatment
- Opening and closing
- Get the clinic ready to accommodate patients if scheduled for an opening shift
- Close down the clinic if scheduled for a closing shift
- All key duties shall be performed in compliance with all applicable federal regulations and local ordinances
- Treatment room chairs must be cleaned after each patient by spraying cleaner, letting it sit for 10 minutes, and then wiping off residue
- Tongue and pulse diagnoses optional based on comfort level
- Understanding of Clean Needle Technique
- Ability to determine TCM diagnoses and develop treatment plans quickly
- Ability to insert needles efficiently and accurately, preferably with little patient discomfort
- Evaluation of patient intakes and progress with accompanied charting
- Basic computer knowledge
- Effective communication skills
- Friendly but professional “bedside” manner
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Comfort with autonomy
- OSHA compliance (long hair pulled back, close-toed shoes, etc.)
- Clean scrubs
- Current acupuncture license through the Texas Medical Board
- Master’s degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from accredited institution
- Malpractice insurance of at least $100,000/$300,000
- Experience practicing in a community clinic preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of advanced techniques – i.e. Dr. Tan, Master Tung, Miriam Lee, extraordinary vessel – preferred but not necessary
Physical Abilities Required:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to push supply cart
- Ability to insert needles, which may require bending, easing between treatment chairs, and/or maneuvering around patient belongings
Beachside prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested applicants can email Kathleen at email@example.com.
- New patient intakes and follow-up discussions
- 9/9/2021: Acupuncture practice in Killeen, TX
Well-established Acupuncture practice for sale in Killeen, Texas.
The space size is 1,000 sq/ft. (Rent, $1200/Mo), beautifully decorated and fully equipped, it has a reception area with workstation and patient file, waiting area, 3 treatment rooms, 1 office room, storage spaces with kitchenette, and 1 restroom.
The practice runs cash and insurance network. Most of our patients come from military-related communities within 5-15 miles of our office. Given our history in the area, many of our patients are referred by word-of-mouth, while some come through referrals from the VA community care network.
Established in Dec. 2018, We have a recurring loyal patient database of over 500, an annual patient volume of over 1200 visits in 2019, and 1000 visits in 2020 (under Covid-19 pandemic). Open 5 days weekly before the Covid-19 pandemic, annual revenues of $85,000 plus in 2019.
For sale due to family relocation. I would welcome questions and inquiries from a warm, compassionate individual/group to provide continuity of care for patients who love their acupuncture treatments.
For more information, contact Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 254-213-0773.
- 8/30/2021: Acupuncturist position in San Antonio, TX
Awesome Opportunity To Work In Growing Wellness Clinic!
Balance Acupuncture and Natural Medicine is looking for a highly responsible and professional ASSOCIATE ACUPUNCTURIST to help us with our ongoing mission to provide the best 100% natural healthcare services in San Antonio, TX.
This is an excellent opportunity to quickly start seeing patients, earn a stable income, and be a part of a successful practice that has experienced rapid growth.
The skills that you MUST possess in order to be considered for this job are excellent bedside manner and needling technique as well as the ability to communicate effectively with patients the value of Chinese medicine care.
Ideally, you are easy to work with, coachable, and fun to be around as well as a great team player.
In order to be considered for this position, you must be passionate about practicing Chinese medicine and licensed in the state of Texas.
Additional non-negotiables for this job include:
- Willingness to learn new skills and integrate what I can teach you from my experience
- Professional and clean appearance
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
We are looking for someone who is serious about becoming a great practitioner and wants to find the right long-term environment to practice in.
If you’re still reading and you think you’re a good fit for us, please forward your resume along with three professional references to email@example.com.
Thank you, we look forward to seeing your submission!
-The Balance Acupuncture and Natural Medicine Team
- 8/23/2021: Acupuncturist position in Issaquah, WA
Acupuncturist with passion for reproductive health, Issaquah, WA
Acupuncturist with a strong interest in women's health wanted to join a busy 26 year practice with an excellent local reputation. Practice is 50-60 percent ob/gyn health issues, and half internal medicine and long term health maintenance patients. This is an exceptional opportunity that can be flexibly structured to meet the needs and timing of the right person either a seasoned practitioner or a new practitioner wanting mentorship and a specialty.
I am relocating and want to find a practitioner to take the practice over through subcontracting and an eventual transfer of ownership. 1-2 days per week to start and will work into a full time position. Thurs, Fri, or Sat times currently available. Eventually 5 days per week will be available if so desired. Practice is located in the historic downtown area, walking distance to restaurants, library, and public transportation. Issaquah is in close proximity to both ample trails, recreation opportunities and Seattle.
- Washington state acupuncture license
- Passion for working with women's health, fertility and pregnancy
- Herbal training and desire to prescribe individualized herbal formulas
- Insurance credentialing or willingness to become credentialed
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to chart electronically
- Honest, ethical, and patient centered.
- Compassionate and personable bedside manner
- Confident, organized, self starter
- Desire for advancement and future ownership/partnership opportunity
- Desire to work in a harmonious group setting with a great group of seasoned practitioners
Please send a resume and cover letter including future goals and why you are interested in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8/19/2021: Room to rent in Westlake, ATX
This small room is available immediately (or for a Sept or Oct start date), and we would love to have an acupuncturist here in our suite!
- A set 2 HALF days per week: $160 for one practitioner
- A set 2 days per week: $275 for one practitioner
- A set 3 days per week: $320 for one practitioner
- A set 4 days per week: $420 for one practitioner
- All 7 days: $585 for one practitioner
In the past the room has been used for massage and acupuncture.
Added benefits to leasing within our suite:
- Bottled water in the fridge for your clients' comfort, as well as a water machine with hot teas
- Dishwasher for your convenience
- Small coffee maker for practitioner use
- 3 months written notice allowed at any time. I want this to be a great fit, and a win-win situation, so this is built in flexibility.
- Inclusive group marketing. Practitioners can opt to be included in a 700 patient e-blast list mail out (ex: birthday coupon offer, holiday promotions, etc) and on FB and IG marketing posts. There is also a rolling slide show in the lobby as well.
- Our suite is currently the business home to 3 massage therapists and one chiropractor.
- Great location at the intersection of Westlake Drive & Bee Cave Road
Please text Dr. Rachel Bailey DC if you wish to see the room or inquire about the details. 512-585-5520
- 8/19/2021: Acupuncture practice in Western WA
Western Washington State Practice for Sale!
Unique opportunity to own a popular, high-net practice with a large waiting list in the gorgeous Washington community of Ferndale. Whatcom Family Acupuncture (WFA), currently the acupuncture and Chinese medicine practice of Heather Fairall, is located in growing Whatcom County just north of Bellingham. With a health-conscious population, consistent return business, and no competitors in sight, the opportunity to have an abundant practice drawing from a large geographic area is available from the moment you step in.
Imagine making $100,000 per year working only three days per week with up to a month off for vacation. No marketing necessary—the reputation of this practice keeps a steady flow of new patients streaming in.
Low overhead, years of records, and a great reputation mean you’ll continue to keep your costs predictably low. Add more hours, hire an associate, and/or sublease some of your space, and you have the chance to add even more success to an already prosperous practice.
Whether you are a practitioner who is just starting out or an established clinician with some years under your belt, WFA offers you the chance to hit the ground running. Step into this rare, once-in-a-lifetime, turn-key opportunity to run the practice of your dreams in one of the most historic, tranquil, and fastest-growing areas in the state. Call or email us today, come by and spend some time with us, and be thriving in a couple of short months.
- 8/18/2021: Acupuncture practice in Central WA
Well-established (45 years) multidisciplinary chiropractic office in Central Washington is looking for a full-time licensed acupuncturist to take over a successful 11-year old acupuncture practice. Run two rooms with full staff support and billing services included. Receive cross referrals from chiropractors and massage therapists as well as local word of mouth and existing clientele.
Currently the only acupuncturist within a 30-mile radius!
Compensation is competitive! Previous practitioners averaged $7-8K per month.
Please send CV to email@example.com
- 8/12/2021: Acupuncturist position in Central, NJ
We are looking for an acupuncturist to take over for a wonderful practitioner whom had been with us for many years. Hamilton Holistic Wellness Center is located in central New Jersey and was started by Dr. George Rabito over 40 years ago. Dr. Rabito enthusiastically incorporated acupuncture into his chiropractic practice about 10 years ago and is happily beginning the process of handing it over to his son.
The position will start at $50 an hour for one day a week with the potential of becoming full time. We are looking for someone that is excited to be a part of creating the next chapter of Hamilton Holistic Wellness Center!
Please reach out to Michael Rabito at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8/11/2021: Acupuncturist position in Fredonia, NY
Park Place Acupuncture is seeking an acupuncturist to join their growing practice! New grads are welcome to apply!
This is a part-time independent contractor position with the potential to turn full-time. Hours are flexible, days available are Saturdays and Mondays with the possibility of Tuesdays based on growing your patient base.
- A valid New York State License
- Herbal degree (Preferred but not necessary)
- Ability to perform administrative duties
- Passionate about helping others
Please email Julian Pierce, L.Ac., JPierceLAc@gmail.com with your CV, resume, and any questions you may have.
More information about the practice can be found at ParkPlaceAcu.com
- 8/10/21: Naturopathic acupuncture practice for sale in Helena, MT
Contact information: email@example.com
- 8/3/2021: Acupuncturist(s) on board cruise ships
Acupuncturists wanted on board cruise ships!
One Spa World, a leader in spas on land and at seas, is hiring acupuncturists to work on board cruise ships throughout the world.
The Acupuncturists role is to provide and maintain the highest standards of acupuncture and recommendations for home care. An Acupuncturist must provide excellent guest care, and create a feeling of rest and relaxation for spa guests.
Room and board as well as training provided. 7 month contract required.
Come practice your passion while seeing the world.
For inquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818.401.3353.
- 8/2/201: Acupuncture clinic for sale in Longview, TX
Acupuncture clinic for sale in Longview, Texas
Asking price: $90,000. This price includes FF&E. (Owner financing available)
Contact: Randy Zhang
Tel: (903) 240-2513 Email: email@example.com
Reason For Sale: Retirement.
Well-established acupuncture practice in Northeast Texas with a 37-year history earning \165,000+/year. In 2009-2019, total visits was 1,750 to 2,000 annually (work 2 and 1/2days/week )
Located in the lush piney woods between Dallas, TX and Shreveport, LA. The practice is supported by family friendly communities with great demographics & ideal locations. Beautiful and clean professional clinic buildings. Perfectly laid out clinics with 4 treatment rooms, 2 offices, and parking lots. Low overhead.
Seller has existing contracts with select insurance providers, including Medicare advantage and Veterans Affairs. Easy to use software (UnifiedPractice) includes a schedule.
Once-in-a lifetime opportunity to run the practice of your own dreams!
- 7/28/2021: Acupuncturist position / Room for rent in Woodstock, GA
Chiropractor in Woodstock Seeking Licensed and Accredited Acupuncturist
Room for rent or independent contractor position available in the Woodstock chiropractic office of Savannah Hills Family Chiropractic.
Looking to build your own practice? Branch out with a satellite location? We have a great office for you!
The space is 11'x11' with a small closet. Plenty of parking.
Terms can be negotiated.
Please contact Dr Rich Schones at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7/26/2021: Office space for lease in Austin, TX
Our COVID-cautious wellness studio, I Am Total Wellness Studio, is currently seeking an integrative health practitioner to join our team of professionals. We are looking to lease office space to a provider that wants to provide support and care in a patient-centered environment.
At I Am Total Wellness Studios, we pride ourselves on whole body and client-centered care. Our team of professionals utilizes state-of-the-art tools, treatment, exercises, and several healing several modalities for client care. Our philosophy includes helping our clients and patients meet their physical, emotional, and mental goals.
Our studio offers Pilates (private and group), Physical Therapy, Nutritional Counseling, Life Coaching, Licensed Counseling, Colorpuncture, and Women's Health services. Dr. Abby Blackburn, the visionary founder of I Am Total Wellness Studios, has brought together exquisite Chiropractic care with a full studio of integrative health practitioners under the same roof. Her goal has always been to create an authentic, heart-centered approach to excellent and sustainable whole body, health care.
**Practitioners seeking an office space should be comfortable wearing a mask and be comfortable requiring his/her clients to wear a mask.**
This is an opportunity for office space rental, so the candidate should already have existing patients OR a strong willingness and desire to build a practice. Non-smoking, health-conscious individuals are strongly preferred. He/She should have a joyful attitude, a passion for treating the whole person and not just symptoms, and a capacity for individual excellence, as well as the ability to work easily in a team setting.
Please pass this along to all of your colleagues or anyone that might be interested.
Please have them contact Jocelyne or Laura at our front desk to obtain more information about this opportunity.
Front desk contact information:
- 7/19/2021: Acupuncturist and herbalist position in Central WI
We are looking for a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist to join our thriving 30 + year practice. This busy, efficient practice is located in beautiful, peaceful, central Wisconsin.
The practice offers many modalities such as Electro-acupuncture, P.E.M.F, Laser, thermography, Oxidative therapies, herbal medicine and more. We also have a trained staff to assist, so you can focus on treating patients. We pay for training in the other modalities that we offer.
We close for 4 weeks a year during holiday weeks, and we are closed Friday, Saturday and Sundays for long weekends. You can choose to work 3 -4 days a week. You would only need to work one evening a week.
Community is big enough to offer lots of amenities, but small enough to enjoy many outdoor activities, and a healthy environment. Many job opportunities for your significant other.
Please email your resume or CV to Jennifer at email@example.com or call 715-574-2390 if interested.
- 7/14/21: Part-time marketing position in Austin, TX
Marketing Maven Needed in Austin!
Are you PASSIONATE about TCM and integrative medicine?
Want to SHARE YOUR LOVE with the public?
Balance Wellness could use your help! Our growing practice needs your help keeping up with expanding marketing responsibilities. This is an excellent part-time opportunity for current AOMA students who need:
- Very flexible hours
- Opportunity to work with a growing clinic
- Opportunity to share your love of TCM!
- Opportunity for more hours / pay over time
If you are organized, responsible and have a passion for this medicine, you could be a great fit for our team!
If this opportunity is of interest to you, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Interest in working with Balance Wellness." Please include a brief bio and why you think you would be a good fit for this position.
- 7/14/2021: Acupuncturists wanted in Northern CO
Acupuncturist opportunities in Northern Colorado!
Loveland Acupuncture LLC is looking for a passionate professional to join our team! We have 2 established locations that serve Northern Colorado. We offer a relaxing atmosphere for our patients and a friendly, upbeat working environment for our staff.
- Our Fort Collins clinic, which has two treatment rooms and is located inside a Chiropractic Office, is in need of a practitioner on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and every other Saturday morning.
- Our Loveland office, which is our stand alone clinic with 4 treatment rooms, has Monday afternoon,Wednesday, Thursday afternoon, and also every other Saturday morning opportunities.
- We are a GP practice that serves the whole community. We accept most insurances and we will help to get you credentialed.
Applicants must be proficient in their interpersonal skills, have a positive genuine disposition, and warm personality. Time management is important since We treat established patients on the half hour.
We are looking for compassionate team players with integrity. Servant heartedness is what we're centered on.
- Master’s Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine from an accredited
- Active acupuncture license in CO
- Active Malpractice Insurance
Please email your cover letter, resume, and a personalized message to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- 7/12/21: Acupuncture associate in King of Prussia, PA
Acupuncture Associate Wanted!
Busy Acupuncture office looking for a motivated individual who enjoys teamwork and likes to help people.
Good pay and opportunities.
To qualify you must be willing to work and to learn our state-of–the-art procedures.
Send resumes to DrMarcoD@gmail.com
To find out more information about the practice, visit: https://www.kingofprussiahealth.com
- 7/1/21; Acupuncturist(s) in Round Rock, TX
Opening for one full time or two part time acupuncturists in Round Rock!
Round Rock Health & Wellness Center is looking for an amazing acupuncturist to join our fantastic 17-member team. We are a well-established clinic of over 16 years that provides acupuncture, massage and chiropractic care. We treat all of our team members like the professionals that they are. You will be given the support you need plus the freedom to do what you do best in serving others. Support includes front desk and insurance billing staff.
Our patients typically are looking for pain relief, stress management and fertility issues.
We are offering a split commission or salary and the opportunity to become an in-network provider for the top insurance providers. It’s a very nice financial opportunity for a professional who loves to do the work. We can use one full time practitioner or two part time.
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications. Interested parties should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF and include a cover letter introducing yourself and your strengths and modalities you can provide.
More information about the practice can be found here.
- 6/30/21; Acupuncturist in Frisco, TX
Full-Time Acupuncturist Wanted ASAP at the North Texas Healing Center in Frisco, TX!
North Texas Healing Center (NTHC) is a wellness clinic that offers a myriad of services including chiropractic care, massage therapy, BEMER treatments, Foot Detox baths, nutritional response testing, as well as autonomic response testing. We are dedicated to helping our patients achieve their health goals by using the aforementioned techniques that produce exemplary results along with our outstanding customer service. We are excited to offer our patients the added benefit of acupuncture to compliment and work alongside our currently offered services.
North Texas Healing Center is a holistic wellness clinic with focus on locating and eliminating causes for symptoms and disease processes. We focus on eight causes and symptoms for diseases. Primarily food allergies, infections, heavy metals, toxic chemicals, scar tissue, emotional stress, misalignment of various levels of the spine and mineral and vitamin deficiencies.
Why Join Our Team:
- You have a unique opportunity to grow a patient base within our clinic as well as bring in new patients, which is beneficial to you AND the team.
- Staff members can purchase supplements at wholesale value as opposed to retail and are treated for free by the other practitioners in the office. Your immediate family will also have the opportunity to be treated by any of the practitioners with a discount applied to the services they receive.
- As a team, we are all focused on helping each other achieve our personal, professional, and financial goals.
- Our staff put our patient’s needs first, making sure the patient is reaping a great benefit by choosing us and continuing to choose their health. We go the extra mile and go above and beyond the expectations of our patients to make sure they feel more like family than a number on a chart.
What We are Looking For:
- A practitioner who puts the patient’s benefits in front of their own.
- Someone who has heart and passion to help others.
- An acupuncturist who is focused on helping patients get the results they seek, using whatever techniques applicable to achieve that goal.
- An individual that has a strong work ethic and wants to work along side the other practitioners to provide a well-rounded approach to each individual patient’s health.
To Apply, Follow These Instructions:
- Email us your resume to email@example.com
- Email us a 60-ish second video telling us why you would like to join our practice versus another clinic; why us?
- Email your compensation expectations.
NTHC is located at 6991 Pecan Street, Ste 100 in Frisco, TX. www.northtexashealingcenter.com
- 6/28/21; Acupuncturist in Jackson, MS
Sprouted Heart Acupuncture and Wellness is hiring a new acupuncture associate in metro-Jackson, MS!!
We are hiring a professional, dynamic, flexible, and friendly licensed acupuncturist to join our practice. Our clinic has been serving the metro-Jackson, Mississippi area since 2016 with an emphasis in reproductive health for men and women, pregnancy, chronic pain, health and wellness. Hard work and consistency have built the clinic’s patient load to maximum capacity and we need another practitioner to help us grow and serve the community. The ideal candidate will be motivated, highly organized, and enjoy collaborating with other providers. The candidate will be enthusiastic about treating infertility and pregnancy with an integrative approach, possess the ability to manage many complex cases, and be self- motivated to maintain a strong patient base. Exceptional customer service skills and openness to learning new methods are important attributes, as well as being compassionate, confident and professional. Sprouted Heart Acupuncture and Wellness (SHAW) has very little competition and our practitioners are fully booked for weeks in advance. This is a great opportunity for an experienced practitioner looking to not run her own clinic or a new graduate looking for experience.
SHAW providers are supported with front office staff, fully stocked treatment rooms, HIPPA compliant cloud-based scheduling, EHR, and clinical guidance from senior practitioners (if needed).
Applicants must have:
- Passion for treating infertility and pregnancy
- Masters degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from a program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM)
- Diplomat in Oriental Medicine Board Certification by National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) Completed COVID Vaccination
- Compensation will be based on experience, but will be percentage based, and a sign on bonus to help get you started.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- All staff are vaccinated. We still require masking during one-on-one interactions with patients and anytime in the clinic.
Please send a cover letter that helps us get to know you, along with your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6/25/21; Acupuncturist in Pueblo, CO
Looking for an Acupuncturist in Pueblo, CO!!
Pueblo Holistic Wellness Center in Pueblo, CO is a fast-growing holistic medicine practice providing a comprehensive approach to health for our patients. Our providers include Nurse Practitioners (NPs), Naturopath, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, Myofascial Therapist, and Reiki Master. Our emphasis, first and foremost, is on patient care; we provide treatment options by leveraging both conventional and complementary medicine modalities, including Chelation and IV Therapy and Sound Therapy.
We are a provider-led organization that is sensitive to the needs of both provider and patient. The team at Pueblo Holistic Wellness is a highly collaborative and collegial group comprised of warm and friendly professionals who share the singular goal of improving the lives of their patients.
We are looking for an outstanding Acupuncturist with a passion for helping people become the best version of themselves and supporting their transformation into a healthy lifestyle. Colorado allows Acupuncturists to perform Injection Therapy and treat Medicaid patients with Spinal Cord Injuries. We have a large patient base of Veterans as well as credentialing with most insurance companies.
You take care of your patients, while we take care of the rest. Never be bogged down with laundry, accounting, marketing, or the hassles of operating a clinic. If you would like to join our growing team, that is on a mission to create a healthier world, we encourage you to apply.
· Master’s Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine from an accredited acupuncture school
· Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
· Current Colorado Acupuncture license or ability to obtain.
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Ability to make guests feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments.
· Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols.
· Confident and positive disposition
· Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols.
· Evaluate session outcomes and maintain client records as SOAP Notes.
· Comply with quality, safety, and infection-prevention protocols, as well as laws and regulations.
· Maintain continuing education requirements, read trade journals, and keep up to date on industry practices and regulations.
· Experience with various needling techniques or willingness to learn.
Pueblo, CO a small town, with two amazing colleges and a vocational institution. This town has an amazing sense of community, a wonderful climate, overall friendly people, and events to do around town. The climate is comparable to Prescott, AZ with wonderful warm summer days, cool summer evenings and the occasional snowstorm to remind you that you live in Colorado. Pueblo is located within a short drive to Colorado Springs or Denver or a weekend getaway to the Mountains. The low housing rates of Pueblo also make it a very affordable place to live and raise a family. It is the home of many active and retired Veterans.
Hiking biking, skiing, whitewater rafting, fishing, Jeeping, boating at Lake Pueblo, camping, motorcycle riding, ATV/UTVing are all activities enjoyed here in Pueblo.
Pueblo is the hometown of four Congressional Medal of Honor recipients: William J. Crawford, Army, WWII; Carl L. Sitter, Marines, Korea; Raymond G. “Jerry” Murphy, Marines, Korea; and Drew D. Dix, Army, Vietnam. The Medal of Honor is the highest military award that can be bestowed upon a member of the United States Armed Forces; Teddy Roosevelt lobbied for one but never received it and General George Patton said, “I’d sell my immortal soul for that Medal.”
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please submit resume to: email@example.com
- 6/13/21; Acupuncturist in Silver Spring, MD.
Pulse Community Care is a natural medicine practice in downtown Silver Spring, MD. We are in search of licensed and board certified, Acupuncturists/Herbalists to work a mix of private and community shifts, full-time or part-time.
We are looking for detail oriented, team players that crave a fast-paced but supportive environment. We have a diverse patient population, a wonderful team and an expanding practice. There is room for growth!
Private shifts may see up to 13 people a day, Community shifts may see up to 26 people in a day. Please only apply if you can handle the pace! We do offer highly competitive compensation.
• Be board certified by the NCCAOM
• Have an active acupuncture license in the state of Maryland, or be willing to acquire one
• Have an NPI, or be willing to acquire one
• Be credentialed with BCBS and Cigna, or be willing to become credentialed
• Have an MSOM degree or equivalent from an accredited school
• Must utilize all modes of Chinese medicine to treat patients (acupuncture, moxibustion, granular Chinese herbs, gua sha, fire cupping and so on)
• Always make the patients feel welcome, safe and understood
• Have at least two years of experience as a practicing acupuncturist and herbalist, be comfortable treating 2 private patients an hour and 5 community patients an hour
Highly competitive pay + bonuses!
We are a practice founded on the belief that everyone deserves heartfelt care. We hire practitioners who demonstrate compassion and determination, self-starters with big hearts. At Pulse, we always put the patient first, greet with a smile, lend a listening ear and a soothing hand. It is our mission here to create a team that embodies this spirit and brings it to life in our community.
Send resumes to Jackie@discoverthepulse.com
- 6/7/21; Acupuncturist, Plano, TX
Modern Acupuncture - part-time and full-time position available
- The Acupuncturist is expected to be exhibiting exemplary clinical performance that is consistent with the policies and procedures of the Company.
- Assess client condition by reviewing patients' health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patient by conducting brief health history and interview, observing client and interpreting findings.
- Maintain safe and clean treatment environment and adhering to Clean Needle Technique protocols; complying with procedures, rules, regulations, and laws
- Administer acupuncture treatment using sterile, single use needles at specified locations to address patient’s chief complaint
- Evaluate effects of treatments by observing, noting, and evaluating patient’s progress; modifying when necessary and advising patients about recommended treatment options.
- Document, monitor and maintain accurate records regarding patient treatments
- Adhere to strict HIPAA guidelines regarding patient health information
- Provide confident, accurate, relevant, and relatable information for patients regarding the full benefits of acupuncture
- Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters.
What You'll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture, We strive to collaborate and operate as a family.
- Work that Stays at Work, Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation, Acupuncture treatments provided for staff
- Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
- Master’s Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine from an accredited institution
- Current Acupuncture license in state of Texas
- Ability to make guests feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments
- Exceptional time management and ability to treat multiple patients per hour
- Confident in presenting treatment plans
- Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
- Confident and positive disposition
- Able to work weekends/evenings (as required)
- Maintain a professional appearance and wear company approved attire
- Maintain a smoke-free lifestyle
- Recent Grads encouraged to apply
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Finalist candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check as a condition of employment. Modern Acupuncture is an equal opportunity employer.
- Community style experience
- Distal needling
Job Type: Part-time with Full-Time opportunity
We provide masks for our teams, all patients and staff are screened daily, social distancing between patients and common areas are sanitized hourly and patient chairs are sanitized before and after each patient.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6/1/21; Acupuncturist Assistant, Austin, TX
The Texas Center for Reproductive Acupuncture is seeking a part-time licensed Acupuncturist's Assistant to grow our team of fertility specialists. We are a small but incredibly busy clinic going strong since 2007. We typically serve anywhere from 2-3 patients per hour. We primarily treat patients dealing with male and female-factor infertility and other endocrine-related disorders. We also treat women throughout pregnancy and postpartum. Interest in working with women, fertility and reproductive health is a must! Background in fertility is a plus but not a requirement. That said, motivation, compassion and a willingness to learn are.
This position would be ideal for a recent graduate or seasoned clinician looking to grow their interest in fertility-based acupuncture or supplement their own practice on a part-time basis. This position will work closely with/apprentice with the owner and clinical director to learn the ins and outs of fertility acupuncture before taking on patients independently. All training will be in-depth and provided on-site. All supplies are provided by our clinic. We will also train on our exclusive herbal formulas.
Location: Austin, Texas
Currently we are looking for individuals who are open to working the following hours:
Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3:30-7:30 p.m.
Fridays & Saturdays from 1 - 5 p.m.
Current acupuncture license
Up-to-date on continuing education
Current personal malpractice or liability insurance
Due to the high-risk nature of our patients, COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to vaccinate is required.
Pay: Base pay of $22+ per hour based on current skill and experience (up to $30).
Employment is contingent on a comprehensive training. Once offered a permanent part-time position, base-pay will increase by $5+ per hour with periodic raises over time.
All acupuncturists are eligible for complimentary herbs and acupuncture sessions!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.00 - $30.00 per hour
All staff and patients are required to wear masks at all times. Rooms & equipment are changed and cleaned after each patient.
To apply send resume to email@example.com
- 5/30/21; Acupuncturist Needed for One-Time Event
Join us in being a part of the first Liv.i, a motherhood spa pop-up event! Liv.i is the first motherhood spa specifically to cater to women struggling with fertility. Liv.i offers services that promote fertility to those who are struggling to conceive. Our services include: acupuncture, yoga, massage, and meditation, which reduce stress, balance hormones, increase blood flow, reduce anxiety and depression, and improve sleep. Our mission is to help support the infertility community and bring together a group of women who “get it”.
We are looking for a licensed acupuncturist with a passion for and experience in fertility acupuncture to help us make this event a success.
We will be offering services for up to 12 women during this 3-hr, one-day event, with the possibility of future events.
* Must be licensed to practice Acupuncture in Texas and hold liability insurance
If interested, please contact Sarah Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5/25/21; Rooms for Rent, Austin, TX
2 Fully Furnished Rooms for Rent, Central Austin
Busy and growing acupuncture practice has 2 fully furnished rooms for rent on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays starting July 1st.
We are in the Rosedale neighborhood, just off of Burnet where there is not a lot of space to rent. Jump on this if you want to work in this part of town!
Perfect opportunity for new graduate, those looking to grow their practice, or anyone wanting shorter hours while working 2 rooms!
Monthly rate for both rooms = $800
Contact Chris at email@example.com with questions or to see the space.
- 5/21/21; Practice for Sale, Indianapolis, IN
- 5/19/21; 2 FT Acupuncturists, Cedar Park, TX
- 5/19/21; Acupuncturist, Lansing, MI
Solara Wellness is a growing holistic health and wellness center and we are now expanding our amazing team! We're accepting applications for licensed acupuncturists and massage therapists. Apply now by visiting: https://www.indeed.com/job/licensed-acupuncturists-massage-therapists-323ddfbb1220e987
- 5/14/21; PT Acupuncturist, Vallejo, CA
- 5/12/21; Acupuncturist, Washington, DC
- 5/11/21; Scribe for Acupuncture Clinic, Austin, TX
SCRIBE for Acupuncture Clinic
Achieve Integrative Health is looking for a part-time Acupuncture Scribe.
Our Mission is to help 1 million people restore their body’s natural ability to heal itself so that they can do the things they love to do.
- Priority is to scribe for our Chief Acupuncturist and then our staff Acupuncturist.
- Other responsibilities include assisting the chief acupuncturist in servicing the patients
- help explain the purpose of our services to patients
- help provide 5 star customer service (ie. Serve tea, help them to their car, help them put their socks and shoes on, etc)
- help sanitize treatment areas
- backup to help check-in an check out patients.
- Performance is measured by accuracy of SOAP Notes, and you’re ability to recite our scripts to patients.
- you must be able to learn and train via watching videos and reading instructions
- proficiency with word processing and spreadsheets
- working knowledge of MS Office and G-Suite
- Working knowledge of Chirospring EHR is a plus
- Critical Thinker, quick on their feet
- ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and HIPAA compliance
- Great at following instructions and directions
- Ability to Model and Mimic our Clinic and Duplicate the same results
- Energetic and happy
- Must want to continually grow to improve your communication skills
- Part-time and negotiable
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS:
- Compensation is negotiable and dependent on your past ability to produce results
- Training Hourly Salary: 90 day probational period
- After the 90 day probation, if you are accepted onto our Team, then you will qualify to earn performance based bonuses
- In house Medical Services for Team Members (acupuncture, manual therapy, infrared sauna, infrared imaging, dietary consultations, functional pulse diagnosis, lab reviews) for FREE
- paid holidays if the holiday lands on the day that you normally work
- Personal Development Training
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Additional perks and discounts
- As an acupuncture student you’ll be able to see first hand how one of Austin’s Top Acupuncture clinic operates.
- Potential for full-time employment as an L. Ac. Upon graduation from AOMA.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us a 60 second video of yourself, sharing your intentions for joining our team
Email us a cover letter answering the following questions:
- How do you like feedback communicated to you from your supervisor?
- What makes you special, and different from other Acupuncture students?
- What are some ways you would like management to show you that they value and appreciate you?
- 5/11/21; Acupuncturist, Wilmington, NC
Job Title: Acupuncturist
Zip Code: 28403
Salary: $3,000 - $5,000 Monthly
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Healthcare
Live the life you’ve dreamed! Help people get well while living, working, and playing at the beautiful beaches of southeastern N.C. Wilmington has all that big cities offer with a small-town community vibe. Whatever you like to do outside of work, it’s here for you.
Are you finishing up your studies to become an acupuncture practitioner or a recent graduate working on your licensing? Infinity Acupuncture wants to help you start your career and can even support you as you work on getting licensed!
If you care deeply about patients, are passionate about Chinese medicine and want to grow your career by helping people get well, apply today to join a supportive and growing practice.
Come work with us!
We offer a generous compensation package, with a base salary of $3,000 a month and bonus for additional treatments. (You can make over $5,000 a month in a 40 hour week!)
Apply today and receive a sign on bonus for joining our team!
Our office staff and online EMR system provide amazing support for you and your patients, allowing you to focus on patient care.
We have two beautiful locations, in Hampstead and Wilmington, giving you access to beautiful beaches, river walks and a vibrant city.
We offer great benefits!
One free massage and facial a month, and of course free acupuncture.
Great discount on products we carry such as supplements.
Earn a week of paid vacation and a retirement account with a 3% match after one year.
To apply, please contact Adrianna Slavik at email@example.com
- 5/10/21; Practice for Sale
- 5/10/21; PT Acupuncturist, New Braunfels, TX
Our busy Chiropractic office in New Braunfels, Tx is seeking a part time licensed Acupuncturist to work a few days per week. Our office currently has two D.Cs, 1 L.Ac, 1 LMT. Our currently L.Ac is moving out of state in June and we are seeking someone to continue to treat her existing clients. If interested, please contact Lisa Stamps at (830) 237-4779 or LisaLStamps@gmail.com