Applying for Graduation
All MAcOM, DAcOM & DAOM students should plan to submit an application for graduation at least two terms prior to their final term.
- MAcOM Graduation Checklist
- Degree Planning Resources: Portfolio Requirements & Checklists, Catalogs & Manuals
- Licensure Resources Page
Due Friday of Week 1 in your second-to-last term, along with the submission of your $125 MAcOM or $175 Doctoral Graduation Fee. (This fee is applicable whether or not students walk in the annual commencement ceremony (see below)).
In addition to the application for graduation, each student must complete the Graduation Certification Form and Exit Survey within their final month of studies.
The Graduation Certification requires completion of the following:
- Exit counseling online with the Financial Aid office, (if applicable)
- Exit Interview - Schedule individually with Diane Stanley
- Satisfaction of financial obligations with the Finance Office
- All items returned to the library, fees paid
- Submission of completed form to the Registrar
Diplomas will be released to graduates within approximately two weeks of their graduation date. Graduates will receive notification when diplomas are available via email.
For any reason that a duplicate diploma is needed, the Replacement/Additional Diploma Request must be completed and submitted with the fee, which can be paid online. Please be aware that due to potential changes in staffing, replacement diploma signatures may not match those on the original document.